• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2010 NBA Finals |OT| Where Will Lebron Go... to watch Lakers/Celtics play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lkr

IRC works with a real IRC client

windows - use mirc or xchat
mac - colloquy

server: studio64.yi.org
channel: #nba-age

Triple U

Banned
LovingSteam said:
Can someone in the IRC chat tell Viak to unban me

I've tried using it through the links and mIRC and it still doesn't work.
everybody got banned but they were using mibbit most are coming back though.....

nemesun

chaoticprout said:
Kobe's dropping 42 tonight. This will be HIS game.
I fear he might have a good game tonight. He hasn't been there offensively and It's about time he gets into the groove. Here's hoping KG have another good game, and Ray get his shooting game in-order.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
viakado said:
bynum has mobility. :)

Not hating...but let's see how it holds up. He is going to have to come out of the game sometime and hopefully for the Lakers his knee won't get stiff or swell

Cloudy

Banned
Lakers would be getting crushed without Bynum this game. Pau can't get position in the post and KG is destroying him on the other end..

Cloudy said:
Fisher is taking some HORRIBLE shots but he's making them or getting foul calls..

With all of the rotations the Celtics do its nice to see a point running right through the middle and causing chaos.

Thinking on it now have the Celtics even faced off against ANY pure points in the East? Obviously Fish isn't one but Bibby, Mo, Jameer, I mean damn...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom