• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition |OT| What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Apparently.

JORMBO

Darkness no more
The pathfinder is handy, but it is really weird as the game clearly wasn't designed for it.

You get quests to find an item. They give you hints on what area you are likely to find it, etc. But now it just shows you the exact location and a GPS path to run to get straight to it. It takes the name "fetch quest" to another level.

I did a quest to find some kids yesterday. They were right near the quest giver and it took 20 seconds to do both quests since they marked where the kids were right on the map. Easiest game of hide and seek ever. Gave good exp too!

Last edited:
Ugh I hate fighting a level 98 thing hoping to get a drop and then you finally beat it you get the wooden treasure box instead of the good one

High Entia have a shitty existance, sure they have the best home and comfort in this world but they have a shitty fate

fuck we meet again BLACK LIVER BEAN! How I hate spending hours looking for 3 of you.

I am chasing down quest paths that unlock those skill branches 4 and 5 because those skills make you super strong but man is this hard to get these quest givers to even show up, you have to meet everyone they know or they won't even give a shit about you

I've finally had a little bit of time to put into this. Overall I'm very happy.

Some areas of the visuals are a little rough - I just got to gaur plains and there's been some mysterious frame drops in handheld mode. I've played a mix of both handheld and docked and overall the game looks nice, definitely a big upgrade over the original.

The music is still incredible. I haven't played this game since I finished it on the Wii so it's hard for me to tell any differences in the music and that's a good thing.

There's a few things that immediately jumped out to me that reminds me why I like this game more than XCX and XC2. Within the first few hours of the game Fiora "dies" and Colony 9 and 6 get jacked and the game does a good enough job in that limited time in building these likable characters that it already got me pumped to fuck up some Mechon. Reyn and Shulk's friendship is immediately known without being overbearing and goofy just by the way they interact with each other. I never gave a single shit about a single character in XCX in the 100 or so hours I played and to be honest it took me about 20 or so hours to start really getting into the characters in XC2.

The other thing this game absolutely nails is giving the player enough room to explore early in the game while still making it easy to stay on the critical path. XCX is about as open world as an open world can be which was amazing, but it didn't have that nice funneled experience that XC1 has. XC2 did this as well, but it was a little restrictive at first and didn't open up much at all until 4-5 hours in. Having said that XC2 still has the superior battle system.

Last edited:
I keep exploring and finding super massive secret level 90 mega bosses. For example there is a giant level 90 spider boss on top of the exile fortress in satorl marsh where you fought those 2 smaller spiders to get the 'daring of the giants.'

When I bump into a boss like this, I've been taking screenshots so I can remember the location, weather and time of day - that way it will be easy to come back and fight them later.

I am chasing down quest paths that unlock those skill branches 4 and 5 because those skills make you super strong but man is this hard to get these quest givers to even show up, you have to meet everyone they know or they won't even give a shit about you

Yeah, I got that new skill branch for shulk just from the "listen to a boring story" quest, but she wouldn't talk to me at all until I had really high affinity with colony 9. Any new players trying to do that, when you bump into a green npc with a name, talk to them twice. This will establish some connections with other npcs that leads to quests and stuff. When you have high affinity with a region, npcs trade better stuff too. Sometimes you can solve quests super easily just by looking at the affinity chart to see who trades items if you don't want to wait for monsters to drop them.

I keep exploring and finding super massive secret level 90 mega bosses. For example there is a giant level 90 spider boss on top of the exile fortress in satorl marsh where you fought those 2 smaller spiders to get the 'daring of the giants.'

When I bump into a boss like this, I've been taking screenshots so I can remember the location, weather and time of day - that way it will be easy to come back and fight them later.

Yeah, I got that new skill branch for shulk just from the "listen to a boring story" quest, but she wouldn't talk to me at all until I had really high affinity with colony 9. Any new players trying to do that, when you bump into a green npc with a name, talk to them twice. This will establish some connections with other npcs that leads to quests and stuff. When you have high affinity with a region, npcs trade better stuff too. Sometimes you can solve quests super easily just by looking at the affinity chart to see who trades items if you don't want to wait for monsters to drop them.

yeah Shulk is my weakest link here he still only has 3 skill branches and he is all maxed out in them for the last 20 hours or so of game time.

I find Colony 9 is rough to raise up finally got it to 4 but guide says you need a 4.5 affinity for the quest I am looking for to pop up

Is it just me or is this game full of ass quality side quests. Having a hard time getting into it.

There's a ton of sidequests, some really good ones but many super basic. They're non-essential, I like to load up on them and forget about them until I feel like tracking them down later. If they're getting annoying, just focus on smashing monsters or progressing the story.

Is it just me or is this game full of ass quality side quests. Having a hard time getting into it.

If i see the guy with an exclamation mark, i take the quest but i never search for them. If i run into them as im going through my main story, cool ill kill off those monsters. Otherwise i just focus on main story pathway as I dont think the SQ in this game are that good...i had a quest to walk to 2 girls and ask about a guy, then when the guy heard he sent me back again to talk to same girls and tell them something different. And they arent even on the same location....wow what depth.

finally found 3 more quests in colony 9 did them and not Desiree is giving me the quest I need

was able to get my 5th branch quickly after the 4th

thanks to Black Liver Bean's trolling I'll move on with the story

easy way around this is not the read the quest anymore if you don't like them just grind them out for your levels
I think of most of them as filler but there are some damn good ones with deep story and lore

Wunray

Just beat the main campaign, it's still the masterpiece I remember, Adam howden did an excellent job in lead role, looking back on it I feel bad for Rex VA it was an impossible task to follow up(I over look it cause his VA is relatively new). Was at lvl 83 when I beat it, it was a little tricky at the end part but not too difficult. Also I just found out Sharla is 4 years older than reyn........👀 Good on him. Now I have to do future connected then I have to make a choice get P5R or FF7R (have the regular P5 but still).

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Just beat the main campaign, it's still the masterpiece I remember, Adam howden did an excellent job in lead role, looking back on it I feel bad for Rex VA it was an impossible task to follow up(I over look it cause his VA is relatively new). Was at lvl 83 when I beat it, it was a little tricky at the end part but not too difficult. Also I just found out Sharla is 4 years older than reyn........👀 Good on him. Now I have to do future connected then I have to make a choice get P5R or FF7R (have the regular P5 but still).
Honestly you can’t go wrong either way, I beat P5R and really liked it and currently playing FFVIIR and I’m enjoying it so far.

-Arcadia-

Banned
The other thing this game absolutely nails is giving the player enough room to explore early in the game while still making it easy to stay on the critical path. XCX is about as open world as an open world can be which was amazing, but it didn't have that nice funneled experience that XC1 has.

I really like this. Open worlds have drawbacks. Linear worlds have drawbacks. This seems like the best of both in providing a traditional story-based gaming journey, carefully curated by the developer step-by-step, but also a lot of the cool things about open worlds.

I don’t know that I wouldn’t mind seeing a lot of other games that have gone open world and hugely benefitted, but lost something in the process, especially story, explore this approach.

The only thing that struck me as silly was the only way to get out of the Colony 6 area being a single hatch, which can be a downfall of doing things this way, lol.

I'm at
Valak mountain
now. It's interesting how short the game actually is when you focus on story. 20 hours in. I assume I'll end up at 40-50 hours. When i first played it on Wii, I beat it in 92 hours. Really goes to show how exploration really is the meat of the game - but I'll do sidequests on newgame+.

On a more critical note, it's really obvious how much better of a game Xenoblade 2 is. Subjective matters aside, the characters in 2 are so much more fleshed out, whereas 1's feel really shallow. The world in 1 is so much running through vast, empty fields, whereas 2 has much more intricate design, secrets everywhere, and almost never requires you to run past boring empty fields. Worst offender in 1 is, however, combat. It is *so* boring compared to 2's masterful rhythm game-like battle system. I remember complaints about 2's battle ui, but where in 2 every command has a dedicated button, allowing me to almost play blindly, 1 actually forces me to look at the skill bar at the bottom of the screen all the time just to make sure i choose the correct art. Makes it way harder to follow what's actually going on.

And honestly, while 1's music is fantastic, 2's soundtrack is so much more menorable and emotional.

I've tried talking about Xenoblade in game-related forums the last couple weeks, but itls clear to me by now that Xenoblade 1-only fans are really toxic and most of the '1 is better than 2' stems from irrational hate due to a mix of #scaryboobs and "I'm using anime as an adjective". I love all Xenoblade-games, but this really needed to be said in light of the continued shitting on Xenoblade 2 in certain places on the internet.

Last edited:
well after playing this game again I know why I love this series so much. But I like XB2 a little more than 1 I don't like how Melia got left in the cold like that. I don't think Nia is leaving Rex's side no matter what.

So I still like 2 better than 1. But this game is a classic.

Not sure where Future Connected is headed with Melia 3 hours in spent most of the time trying to find how to climb down to this level or up to that level
after reaching level 95 in the main game I am said to be playing at a weak level 60 well I'm 68 now but still

I'm at
Valak mountain
now. It's interesting how short the game actually is when you focus on story. 20 hours in. I assume I'll end up at 40-50 hours. When i first played it on Wii, I beat it in 92 hours. Really goes to show how exploration really is the meat of the game - but I'll do sidequests on newgame+.

On a more critical note, it's really obvious how much better of a game Xenoblade 2 is. Subjective matters aside, the characters in 2 are so much more fleshed out, whereas 1's feel really shallow. The world in 1 is so much running through vast, empty fields, whereas 2 has much more intricate design, secrets everywhere, and almost never requires you to run past boring empty fields. Worst offender in 1 is, however, combat. It is *so* boring compared to 2's masterful rhythm game-like battle system. I remember complaints about 2's battle ui, but where in 2 every command has a dedicated button, allowing me to almost play blindly, 1 actually forces me to look at the skill bar at the bottom of the screen all the time just to make sure i choose the correct art. Makes it way harder to follow what's actually going on.

And honestly, while 1's music is fantastic, 2's soundtrack is so much more menorable and emotional.

I've tried talking about Xenoblade in game-related forums the last couple weeks, but itls clear to me by now that Xenoblade 1-only fans are really toxic and most of the '1 is better than 2' stems from irrational hate due to a mix of #scaryboobs and "I'm using anime as an adjective". I love all Xenoblade-games, but this really needed to be said in light of the continued shitting on Xenoblade 2 in certain places on the internet.

Interesting. I put down XCX because I brought expectations from XC1 to it and it really wasn't the same thing, but I ended loving XCX when I got over it and appreciated the different things it was doing. After this enormous adventure is over, I can't wait to finally play XC2 and see what it's like for myself. I ain't afraid of no boobs!

Just my opinion but I played through both recently. They're both great, but I would recommend FFVIIR. I'd say I'm more of a Persona fan than an FF fan, especially these days, and they do some great things in P5R... but it is a really long winded story and going through it a second time where it's even longer and a lot of the new stuff is backloaded eventually felt exhausting. FFVII on the other hand is amazing, I can barely even explain it. Just the absolutely absurd amount of effort that went into recreating merely part of FFVII is preposterous. I found myself adoring minor characters who I barely even remembered existed in the original like Biggs, Wedge and Jessie from Avalanche. Yeah it does add a little bit of the modern square pretentious bullshit to the story but not enough to tarnish a jaw dropping experience.

gtrwll

I have to agree with the previous posts. XC2 improved on so many areas that playing XC1 after XC2 is probably not the same experience that it would have been the other way around.

Don’t get me wrong, it’s still a phenomenal game based on what I’ve seen, but I can’t help but feel a little disappointed after all the ”XC1 was so much better / wait ’til you get to play the original”-talk.

That being said, I’m still in the middle of it, and not in a hurry to finish. I’m hoping it will surprise me in a good way along the way.

Wunray

I have to agree with the previous posts. XC2 improved on so many areas that playing XC1 after XC2 is probably not the same experience that it would have been the other way around.

Don’t get me wrong, it’s still a phenomenal game based on what I’ve seen, but I can’t help but feel a little disappointed after all the ”XC1 was so much better / wait ’til you get to play the original”-talk.

That being said, I’m still in the middle of it, and not in a hurry to finish. I’m hoping it will surprise me in a good way along the way.
I think people meant in terms of story...... mechanically xbc2 is better than xbc1 although I think xbcx is better than all both in that regard.

Last edited:

Danjin44

I think people meant in terms of story...... mechanically xbc2 is better that xbc2 although I think xbcx is better than all both in that regard.
I personally like both XC 1 and XC2’s story, but they very different from each other both in tone and style but I can see people liking one of them more than the other.

So after all my criticisms over the resolution I decided to give this a try for the third time in hope I wouldn’t hate the low resolution and gameplay.

24 hours in already and loving it. The graphics in docked mode are passable, but on handheld a little blurry at times, although not all of the time.

Gameplay wise i am loving it probably because i have learnt the battle system and tried to travel around the land.

The number of side quests is crazy and almost a bit of a joke, but i am enjoying them as they make you search for places you wouldn’t normally on the main quest.

Each area is so distinct, as are the characters and the music is pretty good!

Wunray

I personally like both XC 1 and XC2’s story, but they very different from each other both in tone and style but I can see people liking one of them more than the other.
The problem I had with xbc2 initially was rex's VA that killed it right out the gate but after I beat the game 2 times he grew on me and I could start to see what the developers were trying to do but I prefer xbc1 and its characters and themes. Also there no hope of topping reyn time so the odds were stacked against them from the jump.

Danjin44

The problem I had with xbc2 initially was rex's VA that killed it right out the gate but after I beat the game 2 times he grew on me and I could start to see what the developers were trying to do but I prefer xbc1 and its characters and themes. Also there no hope of topping reyn time so the odds were stacked against them from the jump.
Well I played XC2 with Japanese voices so i has issue wit Rex’s voice and the reason I like XC2 story because I’m kind of the guy who likes over the top anime and also like original XC1’s story because how mysterious it was it was exciting to find out more about it.

gtrwll

I think people meant in terms of story...... mechanically xbc2 is better than xbc1 although I think xbcx is better than all both in that regard.

Yeah I know, I was a bit vague there. I meant that the story hasn’t hooked me yet like XC2 had by this point, and I was kinda expecting it to. Like others said, it’s definitely different in tone and feel, but I’m not ready to condemn it just yet. It’s Takahashi, there has to be a major curveball somewhere along the way that’ll show the story in new light.

Wunray

Yeah I know, I was a bit vague there. I meant that the story hasn’t hooked me yet like XC2 had by this point, and I was kinda expecting it to. Like others said, it’s definitely different in tone and feel, but I’m not ready to condemn it just yet. It’s Takahashi, there has to be a major curveball somewhere along the way that’ll show the story in new light.
Huh, so he is famous for this sort of thing? Didn't know but it makes sense now.
Well I played XC2 with Japanese voices so i has issue wit Rex’s voice and the reason I like XC2 story because I’m kind of the guy who likes over the top anime and also like original XC1’s story because how mysterious it was it was exciting to find out more about it.
That's 1 of the great things about the xeno series, the over the top awesome sauce, it's always hype.

I really enjoyed Xenoblade 2 and Torna so o was excited to finally play this game for the first time last night.

First impressions: the outer world/plains are really rough. I don't remember xenoblade 2 looking this blurry. Maybe the agressive TAA from xb2 is needed? Towns are fine though. It this really dissapointing. I was 100% fine with xb2's fidelity and performance in docked, but this game feels a step back. I'm going to play it all the way though.

Just my opinion but I played through both recently. They're both great, but I would recommend FFVIIR. I'd say I'm more of a Persona fan than an FF fan, especially these days, and they do some great things in P5R... but it is a really long winded story and going through it a second time where it's even longer and a lot of the new stuff is backloaded eventually felt exhausting. FFVII on the other hand is amazing, I can barely even explain it. Just the absolutely absurd amount of effort that went into recreating merely part of FFVII is preposterous. I found myself adoring minor characters who I barely even remembered existed in the original like Biggs, Wedge and Jessie from Avalanche. Yeah it does add a little bit of the modern square pretentious bullshit to the story but not enough to tarnish a jaw dropping experience.
I've yet to play P5 or P5R but I have to add my 2 cents to this. FF7R is the most disappointing game of the gen for me. Wedge, Biggs, and Jessie are barely fleshed out over what we knew before which is sad considering they're in the first 6 hours of the original game but are in 30ish hours of this game give or take. Outside of the Wall Market chapter (which was fantastic) and the opening mako reactor, the game was just constant padding that didn't add much at all to the lore. Let's also not get started on the ending. Holy shit, what a joke.

Played a bit more last night and yeah, the resolution drops in handheld mode are definitely more noticeable than the ones in XC2. Playing it docked is fine though, just doesn't look as good as XC2 - that game had some fantastic lighting/texture work that I haven't seen in XC DE.

The little QOL improvements have been nice, but after coming off of XC2's battle system it's tough to go back. It's still really fun, just doesn't have the crazy intricacies that XC2 has.

So far Future Connected feels forced, written by someone else uses words the first game would avoid like 'people, country' which does not fit the patterns and tone of this world.
right now I am feeling this should not have been made. The area should have been part of the main game though

Last edited:
I've yet to play P5 or P5R but I have to add my 2 cents to this. FF7R is the most disappointing game of the gen for me. Wedge, Biggs, and Jessie are barely fleshed out over what we knew before which is sad considering they're in the first 6 hours of the original game but are in 30ish hours of this game give or take. Outside of the Wall Market chapter (which was fantastic) and the opening mako reactor, the game was just constant padding that didn't add much at all to the lore. Let's also not get started on the ending. Holy shit, what a joke.

Played a bit more last night and yeah, the resolution drops in handheld mode are definitely more noticeable than the ones in XC2. Playing it docked is fine though, just doesn't look as good as XC2 - that game had some fantastic lighting/texture work that I haven't seen in XC DE.

The little QOL improvements have been nice, but after coming off of XC2's battle system it's tough to go back. It's still really fun, just doesn't have the crazy intricacies that XC2 has.

Hey, I respect your take on it and we all come at this from different places. I actually had the inverse experience between P5R and FFVIIR. Maybe I'm a weird case though because I am not that attached to the original FFVII. I played FFVIII before FFVII and feel a stronger attachment to that game and have firm ideas about how a HD remake of it should be, but FFVII I had no idea what I wanted from it really. So I can watch them do the kind of "modern square" nonsense they did with the ending and be like "well it is square, what do you expect?" I don't remember avalanche hardly at all from the original, but I loved them in this and thought they were very well realized, especially Jessie. She's funny and weird, with a tragic backstory motivating her and a fighting spirit. As for the padding well there's no getting around it - they're stretching one game out into multiple games. But I kind of liked it, seeing them "zoom in" on things in that way. Certainly I agree that wall market is amazing, to have a comedy side plot recreated with an extravagant budget like that just blew me away. I feel like everyone needs to see this game, but I can understand how there are fans who could be disappointed.

As for P5 well I hope you like. I loved P3 and P4 for their fun characters and story and played them multiple times each, and I had very high expectations for P5. It actually exceeded most of them, but I felt like the localization turned to gibberish in the last third of the game's extremely long story and it greatly hurt my enjoyment. If previous persona games didn't have me expecting more, I might have loved the mostly fine characters and story, but instead I couldn't help feeling disappointed. Even so I think it is a great game, just flawed.

Anyway, I'm hearing some really great things about XC2, I'm determined to clear my mind of expectations and play it without comparing Rex to Shulk and stuff like that. Exciting!

Getting back on topic, I made it to Sword Valley and fought "Mischevious Naberius" the level 57 massive mechon walking fortress of death! What an intense side boss, I fought him 10 times and only won twice...I think I had a good strategy worked out by the end though. This monster does a stomp attack that hits the whole party and shoots a flamethrower that does burn damage over time to everyone, and has a fricken ether laser attack too, lol. I went back to basics with Shulk, Reyn and Sharla.

Shulk I gave arts stealth and auto-attack stealth gems. I absolutely need the aggro off him not just cause he dies easily, I need him to stand to the side of the boss and do slit edge and air slash because their bonus effect builds the party meter for resurrecting allies and doing chain attacks. I also used stream edge to build the talent gauge along with auto attacks. When Reyn was about to get stomped to death I used monado speed on him so he could dodge it, and I kept the talent art loaded when the boss was at half health because he gets an aura that makes him even stronger around then, so I used monado purge to remove his aura. Reyn I gave aggro up and defense and ether defense gems. I also unequipped his topple and daze arts since this boss is immune, and gave him more auras and aggro building attacks. Sharla I gave physical defense and hp gems, along with arts stealth. The stomp attack can hit everyone so she needs to be able to survive a big physical attack. I got rid of all her combat arts and loaded her up with healing and buffs. She can use cure round to remove burn effect from everybody or cure bullet to remove ether defense down effect from reyn, other than that she's constantly healing and buffing everyone.

It was a great challenge, I wish there were more bosses like this that are a bit too powerful. There are some, but they tend to be mostly the same level as enemies in the area or insanely powerful level 90 dinobeasts of doom. Or maybe now I'm getting into the 2nd half of the game there will be more bosses like this.

Pallas

So without having played a Xeno game since gears back in the day, I did an impulse buy and it finally arrived. What am I in for Gaf?

vlJOdTf.jpg

Vawn

Banned
Man, I wish Switch had achievements or trophies. Almost all their games, including this, seem like they would be super fun to "platinum".

Pallas

That's just not a big enough carrot for me. I like the system wide achievements I can look at anytime and remember what I did in various games.
I kind of wish Nintendo rolled out a achievement/trophy system as well with the Switch. I know some people think it breaks immersion but it really adds replay functionality to games that you’d normally be done with after playing it once. Gives you something a little extra to play for.

Danjin44

I kind of wish Nintendo rolled out a achievement/trophy system as well with the Switch. I know some people think it breaks immersion but it really adds replay functionality to games that you’d normally be done with after playing it once. Gives you something a little extra to play for.
But inside the game itself it has achievements.
Achievements_Trials.png

Vawn

Banned

Yeah, the immersion thing is a bad argument, since the other systems let you easily turn off notifications - they're very easy to ignore if you want.

That's just not a big enough carrot for me. I like the system wide achievements I can look at anytime and remember what I did in various games.

I see what you're saying. Hmm, I don't know. In my case, I do pursue trophies in games I like. Sometimes it adds to the fun and makes me feel really accomplished but often it ruins the game as my obsessive completionist mentality goes up against frustrating hurdles. I recently platinumed Streets of Rage 4, and to do that you have to s-rank every stage on hard, which requires building long combos to get a high score. As you're comboing enemies, a weak little goomba dude can just walk up in the chaos and jab you with his little baby fist to completely break the combo. It doesn't just stop your combo score there, it completely erases all the combo points that you had earned up until that point. So you can be on the biggest combo streak ever and be a sure thing for s-rank and then have it all taken away. I had so much fun early on playing that game but the trophies kind of turned it into work and tedium for me.

Generally I like that nintendo do their own weird thing in their own weird way instead of following the ideas of others. While there are some cases where they could only be described as lagging behind the times, I'm ok with them not doing trophies. As for Xenoblade, when I'm done I'll take a screenshot to remember all the things I achieved. When I 100%ed everything in Xenoblade X, I recorded a little video on my phone showing my mech flying over the pretty scenery and then panned down to my gamepad to show all the maps of the planet with 100% written on all of them. I felt great about it. No one's ever gonna care except me anyway, so that works for me. Btw I painted my mech to look like Ultramagnus.

Tk4nGm2.jpg

Last edited:

samporter

Banned
Yeah, the immersion thing is a bad argument, since the other systems let you easily turn off notifications - they're very easy to ignore if you want.

Breaking immersion isn't the problem, the problem is achievement will lead to lazy design. Instead of creating content, creators will just create lists of things players need to do to "complete" the game. Look at the indie game market, they usually make up for content by tacking on achievement.

Vawn

Banned
Breaking immersion isn't the problem, the problem is achievement will lead to lazy design. Instead of creating content, creators will just create lists of things players need to do to "complete" the game. Look at the indie game market, they usually make up for content by tacking on achievement.

Very few games, if any, actually design their games around trophies. What indie games are you talking about?

Is Xenoblade Chronicles lazily designed since it has in-game achievements?

I was addicted to XCX leaderboard there was on thing about falling and dying all I had to do was keep falling into this big hole and I was number 1 on that segment of the leaderboard

I was number 1 in a few other things in XCX too bad the servers are off now

I'm mad at Future Connected not even going to spoil it but the ending was worst then meh

Last edited:
I was addicted to XCX leaderboard there was on thing about falling and dying all I had to do was keep falling into this big hole and I was number 1 on that segment of the leaderboard

I was number 1 in a few other things in XCX too bad the servers are off now

I'm mad at Future Connected not even going to spoil it but the ending was worst then meh
Yeah, I checked in on YouTube, was expecting more teasing for the whole Xeno series.

In any case make sure your headphone or earbuds are plugged and give this a listen 😆

Top Bottom