• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox - June 2021 Games with Gold

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Play together with Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. June's 2021 Games with Gold lineup includes the Xbox One titles, The King's Bird and Shadows: Awakening, and through backwards compatibility, the Xbox 360 titles, NEOGEO Battle Coliseum and Injustice: Gods Among Us. June's lineup provides over $79.96 dollars in value and up to 3200 in gamerscore.

Awkward Pop Tv GIF by Schitt's Creek

Banjo64

cumsessed
I feel they'd be better off just saying Games with Gold is over rather than getting the negative press by pushing out this kind of junk each month.

At least it's better than the stuff Nintendo has been adding to the NES and SNES free game catalogs.
Amen to this, if they want to keep Gold separate rather than rolling it in to Game Pass they should just scrap the games and slash the price to £29.99 a year.

Last edited:

fatmarco

I mean how can you charge the same as PS Plus and have a service this terrible. This service offers basically nothing now, most popular online games are F2P and you don't need Gold for that anymore, so what is this service even for? Is there additional cloud storage on Gold?

Like what is it actually for now? The odd multiplayer game that isn't F2P?

I don't want to hear about Gamepass because they are still charging PS Plus prices and this is a direct competitor to PS Plus in theory.

Soltype

How good is NeoGeo Battle Coliseum?
Don't care about the rest.
I like it, but the port is bad. It has a filter you can't completely disable, they also changed all the art, some look better some look worse.They added some stages, but also removed a few as well, it's all around a strange port.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I can't really defend this kind of crap.

A meat boy clone
A failed Kalypso RPG
A tag-team fighter from 2005
A fighting game that's already been free (for everyone) in the past

Not looking good

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
They should just kill it and send a message to users, that they save their time with horse shit games... can't wait to next month with big banner "subscibe to gamepass or buy your shit gold is now 50% of the price, deal?"

• LOL
Reactions: TLZ

stn

*shrug*

I love NGBC and Injustice 1, I recommend everyone try both. I'm also looking forward to Shadows, looks cool.

bender

What time is it?
FINALLY The Kings Bird will be mine! It will look awesome in my digital library next to that llama themed twin stick shooter from a few months back. THANK YOU UNCLIE PHIL.

GHG

Gold Member
I doubt the price of these games is even a factor in Gold's price anymore. How much could they possibly have paid for these?

They will have to pay the publishers to get these games on the service. If they stop doing that any cost savings could be passed on to subscribers.

I guarantee the day they announce they are getting rid of GWG they will reduce the price of gold.

Complain about freebies

Your subscription is free?

Top Bottom