• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox - June 2021 Games with Gold

someone got annoyed that i was dismissive i guess of the PS plus games. so i guess i'll do this too.

never heard of it. heard of it but have no clue what it is...Injustice was already given to us for Free like 2 months ago and HELL YEAH on the Neo Geo Battle Colisseum.

is it the same as the PS2 game?? cuz that cover is different? But that was one of my fave PS2 fighting games

Beer Baelly

Al Pachinko, Konami President
They're giving them away?

Your subscription is free?

Define "free"

16030.jpg

Renozokii

I can definitely be a bit of a fanboy and shoot the shit sometimes, but that’s not needed. Just empathy for the gold subscribers that don’t want gamepass happily forking over 60+ dollars to ms a year just to get a big ole fuck you.

Unk Adams

Banned
I mean, the Neo Geo game is good and all but it was originally a budget PS2 release and was on sale countless times digitally on the 360 for a few bucks. I'd imagine anyone who is interested in a niche 2D fighter like that owns it by now. There's no point in playing the inferior 360 version of Injustice when there's a superior version exists for cheap so that's basically worthless. The other two releases are your typical shovelware GWG fodder.

TLZ

Banned
You know, Games with Gold now feels like those cheap 20 in 1 gaming accessory bundles you buy that are filled with useless crap.

Greggy

They're seriously still giving away xbox 360 games?
Just stop Xbox. This is insulting. We'll save and buy some real games or subscribe to game pass.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
They're seriously still giving away xbox 360 games?
Just stop Xbox. This is insulting. We'll save and buy some real games or subscribe to game pass.
Sadly, the last few months the Xbox 360 games have been more interesting than the Xbox One games.

At least you get to keep these older games when your subscription ends.

fatmarco

If they're going to keep this going and "give" us 10-15 year old games then why can't we get the actually good backwards compatible games from the 360 era? Things that are hard to buy physically but available digitally like "Ridge Racer 6", "Far Cry Instincts" etc. or triple a releases like "Black Ops 1" etc. Unique Japanese games like "Enchanted Arms", "Blue Dragon", "Infinite Undiscovery" etc.

Also there's even games that go on sale for peanuts like "Homefront: The Revolution" which would make a good game to give out. I mean how much money do they want to make off this fake service? How much money is assigned to fulfilling their "Games with Gold" promise etc.

Judging by what Epic had to pay to devs for the free games, this month's XBLG games have cost Microsoft maybe an old wet towel and a coffee (no milk).

Next month instead of games they should just offer an Xbox background with the words "SUB TO GAMEPASS ALREADY, YOU CUNT" on it.

Dr.Morris79

Gold Member
Judging by what Epic had to pay to devs for the free games, this month's XBLG games have cost Microsoft maybe an old wet towel and a coffee (no milk).

Next month instead of games they should just offer an Xbox background with the words "SUB TO GAMEPASS ALREADY, YOU CUNT" on it.
Bit harsh mate, no milk?

Top Bottom