• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

X360 NBA Live 06 video, all EA Sports 360 games unveiled next week

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
That BK Madden trailer was a sad thing to watch,I'm scared of seeing more footage at this point.

I want more new Live footage! :(

DMczaf

Matrix said:
That BK Madden trailer was a sad thing to watch,I'm scared of seeing more footage at this point.

I want more new Live footage! :(

NBA Live is one of my top games now because of that Madden BK video, unless we see something different at EA's event next week it looks like Madden will be replaced by Perfect Dark Zero on my launch list :p

Mrbob

DMczaf said:
NBA Live is one of my top games now because of that Madden BK video, unless we see something different at EA's event next week it looks like Madden will be replaced by Perfect Dark Zero on my launch list :p

Good man. Get pd0. But don't give up on Madden yet.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Mrbob said:
Good man. Get pd0. But don't give up on Madden yet.

I havent given up complete hope on Madden,but I'm leaning towards Dm's line of thinking.

Mrbob

Here is hoping next week Madden 360 doesn't move like the PS2 version in motion.

op_ivy said:
has nathan posted since the bk trailer hit?

Well, it is close to crunch time if not already. Probably busy. Also, what exactly do you want him to say? He is a stadium designer. He doesn't handle the aspects of the game which are truly underwhelming at the moment.

Yep. He said that the models of the players from the BK video are the same as the Draft video.

I'd like to see a link to this. Mcnabb stone hands weren't in the draft video.

AB 101

Banned
Only thing that has me a bit interested in EA for the 360 is TW 2006 and Need for Speed Most Wanted.

I would really like to be surprised wit the rest but as said above, I will set my expectation bar pretty low.

newsguy

I'll still pick up Madden simply cause it's in 720p and the current gen version couldn't look any uglier on an HDTV. I can't wait to see what EA has next week (running on final kits). I'm holding them to that "improved physics" comment about NBA Live.

Matrix

Mrbob said:
I'd like to see a link to this. Mcnabb stone hands weren't in the draft video.

Not sure where the link is,but I do recall him saying that too.

newsguy

Matrix said:
Not sure where the link is,but I do recall him saying that too.

How can that be? The "target" video was handled by an outside house that has nothing to do with Tiburon right? I guess we can just use our imaginations and pretend TO glued Mcnabb's fingers together as a practical joke.

BojTrek

Banned
Ahhhhhhh...

I have a feeling that this weekend will come and go without any real, in-game footage of NBA2K6 and NBA Live 2006 on X-Box 360...

I am getting too old for this waiting BS, I need another hobby... and it will not be gambling!

Ramirez

I really didn't think Madden looked that bad,the overall models did look extremely close to the initial trailer,it just looked rough all around,but still leaps and bounds ahead of what we have now,so meh.

Live interest>Madden interest at this point for me anyways.

Top Bottom