• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wolfenstein: The Old Blood announced ($20, standalone, PC/XB1/PS4)

Rockk

Oh man, that's an awesome trailer. Great callback to the horror movies of the 40s, 50s, and 60s. I've still haven't gotten around d to Wolfenstein but I'll make sure to play it before this expansion comes out.

Bricky

Day 1 for me, but prequel? That surprises me. Unless this is a Blood Dragon type of game, a shorter game. Without saying any spoilers, The New Order seems clearly to end with a sequel in mind.

Trailer gives the impression that it will be a Blood Dragon type of stand-alone game. Definitely not a full sequel/prequel.

skynidas

Banned
Me:
NwuDh.gif

My wallet:
dL9L7sc.jpg

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
So, they're taking the Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon way. Good decision.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
All over it.

Fury451

Banned
Yeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!

This looks fantastic, and more Wolfenstein is not a bad thing!!!!

So unexpected, I assumed there would be no content considering the gap. Hype.

Remark

Banned
I'm hyped for this. Still need to finish TNO though, I'm on the last level.

I'll be done with it WAYY before this drops though.

Incredible, incredible news. Wolfenstein was my definite GOTY so I am down like a clown for this. Although it's a bummer that it's set before the technological advances made in the setting of TNO. I'm gonna miss those weapons and equipment.

From Eurogamer's video description.

Watch the first trailer for Wolfenstein: The Old Blood- a standalone prequel to Machine Games' first-person shooter Wolfenstein: The New Order. It's out 5th May 2015 digitally and in boxed form for PlayStation 4 and PC, and digital only for Xbox One, priced £14.99. You don't need Wolfenstein: The New Order to play.

Fuck yes.

Top Bottom