• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wkd BO 07•07-09•17 - Minions cede dominion over box office, Homecoming KING

He isn't. But he should be going for the type of roles DDL goes for (not saying they're comparable). There's been a recent resurgence in Western films and Cranston could fit that shit like a glove. There's no reason his agent shouldn't have gotten him in on Hell or High Water.

I'd bet his agent might have tried. But I mean - Jeff Bridges.

He's been working pretty consistently. It's just that the stuff he's leading isn't quite landing. But he's been putting in good work, from what I've heard, especially in The Infiltrator and Wakefield.

I'd bet his agent might have tried. But I mean - Jeff Bridges.

He's been working pretty consistently. It's just that the stuff he's leading isn't quite landing. But he's been putting in good work, from what I've heard, especially in The Infiltrator and Wakefield.
For the audience HOHW got, Bridges was def the best choice. old people adore the man. After seeing the range Bryan showed in Crawl Space and Ozymandias on BB alone, the man really deserves anything.

I predict that Thor 3 will make more than the first two. We'll see beyond that.

Those trailer views do show a lot of interest though. Hopefully they don't drop the ball with the second trailer.
But what if the second trailer is even better?
Still clinging to hope for Beta Ray Bill

Dante316

Spidey doing pretty good for a 3rd incarnation. The international numbers are gnna be key for this and obviously the drop % for next week.

Slayven

Power Rangers opened in Japan finally, to what looks to be floppish numbers.

Overseas gave a resounding no to teenagers with attitude.

Opening mighty close to the OG

20065993_122273318385469_6873889926530727936_n.jpg

Should just done a double feature

Slayven

Will Ragnarok do better because it is a better Thor movie or because they turned it into a Hulk movie?

That and more will be discussed on the next Slayven and Bronsonlee

DMczaf

I've been repping Nolan on this board since the fall of 2004 when people were laughing at set pics of the Tumbler on Batman Begins

13 years strong repping Nolan-GAF

One day I will pass the crown, but today is not that day.

Will Ragnarok do better because it is a better Thor movie or because they turned it into a Hulk movie?

That and more will be discussed on the next Slayven and Bronsonlee
If they turn it into Hulk movie, it will do worse.

Nolan's box office magic will make Dunkirk gross 150 million DOM and more than 500 million WW. Not a bomb. Believe in Nolan.

Tobor

Both. It's going to get a bump for that trailer being so badass. Using "Immigrant Song" alone gets it a second bump.

And then there's the Hulk bump. Everyone loves Ruffalo Hulk.

So badass trailer/Led Zeppelin/Ruffa-Hulk is the triple bump.

Busty

Banned
Multiple sauces are telling me Dunkirk is tracking below Valerian.

Catsup
is a fucking liar.

I have alerted every mod via PM and also driven to duckroll's house to show him the offending post personally

BronsonLee puts his knife on the table and says 'Beat me to it'.

A voice shouts out 'HE HAS ANOTHER ONE!!"

BronsonLee then puts the second knife on the table and says "Beat me to either of them".

Little does everyone know that he always has his snow shovel in the boot of his wood panelled station wagon.

True story.

Both. It's going to get a bump for that trailer being so badass. Using "Immigrant Song" alone gets it a second bump.

And then there's the Hulk bump. Everyone loves Ruffalo Hulk.

So badass trailer/Led Zeppelin/Ruffa-Hulk is the triple bump.
There is no Hulk bump. But there will be a Jeff Goldblum bump.

Top Bottom