• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Will God of War Ragnarok be delayed? Avatar bet

Is GoW Ragnarok getting delayed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

azertydu91

Hard to Kill
Well it is part of the mythology. Yeah Seth did rape Horus. If he tried that with Kratos he will get the crap beat out of him. Now that would be a weird battle to experience.
I'm not sure I want to see that....Is that the setpiece/ fight you want to see?
The Kid Mero Judging You GIF by Desus & Mero

Don't worry I get it, you seem to know your fair share of egyptian mythology and Seth is their god of war.Sso you made the connection with him and that story...Putting on all of us this image and probably dooming us to hell...But other than that we're fine.

I'm not sure I want to see that....Is that the setpiece/ fight you want to see?
The Kid Mero Judging You GIF by Desus & Mero

Don't worry I get it, you seem to know your fair share of egyptian mythology and Seth is their god of war.Sso you made the connection with him and that story...Putting on all of us this image and probably dooming us to hell...But other than that we're fine.

Sort of like the Baldur fight but Seth is trying to rape Kratos. I definitely don’t want to see that. But to be fair it would be funny to see the internets reaction to that.

I’m no expert on Egyptian mythology but it is extremely neat. Like if Kratos had to journey though the underworld to face Anubis that would be fun to experience.

azertydu91

Hard to Kill
Sort of like the Baldur fight but Seth is trying to rape Kratos. I definitely don’t want to see that. But to be fair it would be funny to see the internets reaction to that.

I’m no expert on Egyptian mythology but it is extremely neat. Like if Kratos had to journey though the underworld to face Anubis that would be fun to experience.
I'm not sure sony would be comfortable with trying to furry rape one of its icons.But yeah egyptian mythology is very rich, first I wanted him to take on Roman mythology but I feel that it is too redundant with the greek one.
I'd really like to see the contrast of his brutality with the honor and rigor of the samurai era.Kinda like that wolverine in japan movie, it was trash but the contrast was interesting with some more poetic scenes...

Three

Lol, Lognor pretending he doesn't give a shit either way. For somebody who doesn't care about the game or have a playstation you seem awfully invested in GOW delay threads. you bumped that GOW concern thread with all this drivel straight after Starfield delay then this avatar bet thread was born after:

Nope. We all know GOW2 will be iterative. Starfield will be something new. Can't wait!

Hopefully both of them release this year so that we'll both be occupied at the end of the year!

I had one. I sold it and used the profit to buy an XSX. LOL

I don't have time to have 4 gaming platforms (XSX, PS5, Switch, PC). I got three of four and my backlog is already huge. Game Pass has only made it worse.

Maybe I'll pick up a PS5 at the end of the gen when it's cheap and play any exclusives I missed. Although I did say the same about the PS4 and that never happened (well I bought one to play Bloodborne but sold it after beating it). Good thing the PS5 is bc with the PS4!

Not much now though. Like I said, I might wait until the end of the gen. Gow doesn't really do it for me though. An exclusive from game though...(unlikely to happen, I know)

Okay but gow2 is being delayed. Lol! So oooooo many posts from you and others will not age well either!

Right. And no delay was confirmed for Starfield until today. Your point?

Why not? A lot of your cohorts were claiming Starfield was going to be delayed before today. And they were right. I'm probably right about gow. To say people cannot speculate sure is something. I got a 50/50 shot at this, same as the people who were claiming yesterday that Starfield would be delayed.

Explain. What is "copium"? I have been saying gow2 will be delayed for MONTHS. You think all of a sudden I'm saying this because Starfield was delayed? LOL, do your research, bud!

I didn't say you specifically. A lot of people were saying starfield would be delayed, as if that were fact, prior to today. If that's acceptable so is speculating about gow2 being delayed. I truly believe it'll be delayed until 2023. We will get that news next month

Look at the words I use. Don't just skim. SPECULATE. BELIEVE. etc. Where are you getting that I have knowledge. READ.

It's not dissimilar from what some ppl were saying about starfield prior to today.

Dude. Wtf are you taking about? I've been dating gow2 would be delayed for MONTHS! do a bit of research bruv

So yeah, agreed. You will look pretty silly when gow2 gets delayed. I've been saying it would be delayed WELL before the Starfield delay. So be quiet.

You would love for me to give it up. You're afraid that gow2 will be delayed and you want to shut down anyone that says it will be. I don't have a source. It's a gut feeling. Give it up. If it releases this year you were right and I was wrong. And vice versa if it does get delayed. Give it up.

Dude. Look at my posts. I've been saying at the same rate that gow2 would be delayed. I have not ramped up my rhetoric. Don't spread lies.

Hope? Gtfo with your console war rhetoric.

I still haven't played the first game! Lol

Concerned? What makes you think I'm concerned? I'm speculating. Like a lot of us do. Nothing wrong with that!

It's a big game. A lot of interest from people. So what if I'm likely not going to play it? Have you been in any starfield threads? You're likely not going to play that since it's not on PlayStation. Yet I'd bet you've been in those threads. It's a dangerous precedent to say you can only go into threads about games you're likely to play.

You've been jumping up and down about people looking like fools and a delay for ages now you're pretending you don't care?

Lol, Lognor pretending he doesn't give a shit either way. For somebody who doesn't care about the game or have a playstation you seem awfully invested in GOW delay threads. you bumped that GOW concern thread with all this drivel straight after Starfield delay then this avatar bet thread was born after:

You've been jumping up and down about people looking like fools and a delay for ages now you're pretending you don't care?

list GIF

Yep all that proof.

Holy shit, how is that dude not banned yet.

He just got back from his last ban and he's already cooking up his new one.

gabe-newell-time.gif

Mods here tend to give people multiple chances when it comes to console warring. It happens to the best of us which is why I understand why it can take some time. Anyways he’s given another chance and if he doesn’t take it his next ban will be longer is my guess.

GHG

Mods here tend to give people multiple chances when it comes to console warring. It happens to the best of us which is why I understand why it can take some time. Anyways he’s given another chance and if he doesn’t take it his next ban will be longer is my guess.

Nah I want him here for the release date announcement. Says he doesn't care but then posts this in the other thread:

All those ones flashing...I think it means January. I was expecting a March 2023 release, but I was getting a bit nervous as some of these leaks came out. Looks like January to me though!

netflix GIF by Queer Eye

xHunter

Hopefully he can make it till the end of 2023 so we can see him weasel his ass out of the $500k bet:

End of 2023? You're giving me 18 months. Damn that's easy money. Let's go

I'm worried for him but a bit jealous.
I wish I had all.this free time to invest in stuff I clearly don't want in my life.

Lognor

Banned

Keep those quotes coming. Damn I'm having am effect on you lol

Lognor

Banned
Nah I want him here for the release date announcement. Says he doesn't care but then posts this in the other thread:

netflix GIF by Queer Eye
Oh I forgot. I'm not allowed to post, right? Only ps owners can post in a ps thread? Is that the rule? Show me that rule will you pls

Who is saying you can't post? This is about the content not the act of posting lolol

Yeah this is getting dumb. The content is the issue not the act of posting like you said. Attacking people and trying to force your opinion on others isn’t acceptable here. It’s why the majority of bans happen on this site.

But having a thoughtful debate without dragging in Twitter craziness is definitely encouraged here.

Lognor

Banned
Yeah this is getting dumb. The content is the issue not the act of posting like you said. Attacking people and trying to force your opinion on others isn’t acceptable here. It’s why the majority of bans happen on this site.

But having a thoughtful debate without dragging in Twitter craziness is definitely encouraged here.
Get back on topic guys

Lognor

Banned
He was banned twice already. One time for a peadophile related comment and the second time for a meltdown where he fought with everyone across multiple threads.
You got me mixed up with someone else. Nice try though. Maybe you got banned for a pedophile comment and you're projecting? I won't have you slander me.

GHG

Yep that’s the one. Notice I didn’t say he is a pedo just that he made a comment regarding paedophiles that got him banned. Saying that Sony needs to get their house in order is the same thing as sayin they are not doing anything about it when they are. Pretty sure Sony doesn’t knowingly hire child rapists nor do they protect them. They usually fire the individuals when they get caught.

Thanks for doing the research BTW. Hopefully he learns from this.

Edit: Just so people can judge from what I actually said.

He was banned twice already. One time for a peadophile related comment and the second time for a meltdown where he fought with everyone across multiple threads.

I didn’t want to go through his comment history to pull out that comment so I apologize for that. But thankfully GHG GHG did the work so people can see what I was making a reference to.

Last edited:
Top Bottom