• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Will God of War Ragnarok be delayed? Avatar bet

Is GoW Ragnarok getting delayed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I thought the thread was getting bumped because of tweets...

Spying Conspiracy Theory GIF by DrSquatchSoapCo

jroc74

Phone reception is more important to me than human rights
excited hell yeah GIF

This is what I wanted to see from this thread. We should hear something soon hopefully.
I said before, anytime the thread got bumped I was gonna just assume its ppl posting devs tweets. I had to take matters into my own hands, lol.

Isn't it ironic ......as soon as the tweets get posted...Borowski_1 decides its time to go....

Last edited:
I said before, anytime the thread got bumped I was gonna just assume its ppl posting devs tweets. I had to take matters into my own hands, lol.

Isn't it ironic ......as soon as the tweets get posted...Borowski_1 decides its time to go....

Sesame Street Reaction GIF by HBO Max

Yeah I was getting tired of the daily whining from him. It’s nice to see people like you keep an eye out for anything from the devs. I really appreciate that and it makes for great discussion.

As for him it’s almost like he’s going to be disappointed if it doesn’t get delayed. No idea why he’s doing this.

Mr Moose

Yeah I was getting tired of the daily whining from him. It’s nice to see people like you keep an eye out for anything from the devs. I really appreciate that and it makes for great discussion.

As for him it’s almost like he’s going to be disappointed if it doesn’t get delayed. No idea why he’s doing this.
His avatar depends on it :messenger_winking_tongue:

baphomet

So what kinda of dumbass avatar are all the 2023 folks getting?

Has this been decided already?

Last edited:

Borowski_1

Maybe i want the game

Just maybe

GHG

Honestly unless an actual date is given people will still speculate on a delay.

No, every single one of these miserable motherfuckers gets the avatar they deserve if it gets a confirmed 2022 release date.

If it gets delayed at a later date then it can be discussed and we flip the switch so that the no voters get the avatars.

Nobody is sneaking their way out of this.

bitch slap slapping GIF

No, every single one of these miserable motherfuckers gets the avatar they deserve if it gets a confirmed 2022 release date.

If it gets delayed at a later date then it can be discussed and we flip the switch so that the no voters get the avatars.

Nobody is sneaking their way out of this.

bitch slap slapping GIF

Well you know what they say even a game that goes gold can get delayed.

• LOL
Reactions: GHG
And how often does this happen?

Well don’t be surprised if people say they are going to delay it even after announcing a release date for this year. Then there will be the ones claiming that they are rushing the product. Pretty much know what’s going to happen at this point.

GHG

Well don’t be surprised if people say they are going to delay it even after announcing a release date for this year. Then there will be the ones claiming that they are rushing the product. Pretty much know what’s going to happen at this point.

Well as always what people say doesn't matter, what actually happens does.

They can live in fantasy land all they want with their new avatars.

Top Bottom