• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Will God of War Ragnarok be delayed? Avatar bet

Is GoW Ragnarok getting delayed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Elios83

Holy shit, how is that dude not banned yet.

He already was but with certain people it's quite frankly useless, the level of bitterness, saltiness and the whole "Sony has killed my dog" attitude is so deeply rooted that he just can't help himself the moment he's back, just look at the embarrassing posts in this thread alone :messenger_grinning_sweat:
Huge amount of free time badly invested as well.

Btw it seems we might get GoW related news next week.
Maybe a SoP?

Swift_Star

Banned
To be fair I’ve seen both fan bases given plenty of chances especially if they were here a while.
Actually it depends on how you behave… Lognor is not polite and he’s always trying to rile people up, he really hates Sony. There’s not liking a company, then there’s hating and stalking every fan in the forum and trying to rile them up.

Lognor

Banned
This was your post:

dtDS8bM.jpg

This was the thread:

[/URL]

I think you owe MasterCornholio MasterCornholio an apology.
Oh whew. I thought he was accusing me of pro pedophilia. I absolutely said that. It's hilarious you were combing through my posts to find that post. You probably didn't even know what that other poster was talking about. Yet your took 15+ minutes to find it. Congrats, I guess?

Lognor

Banned
Honestly I think we talked about Lognor enough. This thread isn’t dedicated to him so let’s get back on the topic. I’m not going to discuss it further and hopefully others will do the same.
I've been saying to get back on topic. Thanks for joining me in that. Now let's go!

E Elios83 that means you too

Last edited:
He already was but with certain people it's quite frankly useless, the level of bitterness, saltiness and the whole "Sony has killed my dog" attitude is so deeply rooted that he just can't help himself the moment he's back, just look at the embarrassing posts in this thread alone :messenger_grinning_sweat:
Huge amount of free time badly invested as well.

Btw it seems we might get GoW related news next week.
Maybe a SoP?

Possibly. The Snitch hinted at something GOW related and Cory has been pretty active lately. Then theres Tom saying that we might get announcements towards the end of the month.

If they are launching the game this year they need to say something soon.

Actually it depends on how you behave… Lognor is not polite and he’s always trying to rile people up, he really hates Sony. There’s not liking a company, then there’s hating and stalking every fan in the forum and trying to rile them up.

Well he did accuse me of wanting to kill him. But that’s something I never said or would do. There’s clearly a lot of hate in his heart for some reason.

Edit: I really need to take my advice and stop talking about him. I certainly don’t want this thread to turn into a Lognor fan club.

Last edited:

GHG

Gold Member
Oh whew. I thought he was accusing me of pro pedophilia. I absolutely said that. It's hilarious you were combing through my posts to find that post. You probably didn't even know what that other poster was talking about. Yet your took 15+ minutes to find it. Congrats, I guess?

Yawn. You've turned what was a fun thread into nonsense about you. You get caught bullshitting once again and all you want to do is deflect instead of just holding your hands up. I remembered your post because I replied to it as did most other people in that thread, yet again that thread somehow became about you instead of being about the topic, but not in a good way. Now you want to play Baghdad Bob and tell people to get back on topic? It's a bit late for that buddy.

Happy clowning. You'll never learn.

Last edited:

Lognor

Banned
Well he did accuse me of wanting to kill him. But that’s something I never said or would do. There’s clearly a lot of hate in his heart for some reason.

Edit: I really need to take my advice and stop talking about him. I certainly don’t want this thread to turn into a Lognor fan club.
Would you please get back on topic? You pretend to care about the topic by saying get back on topic, but then again and again go off topic. Pls get back on topic.

Lognor

Banned
aint gettign delayed. There haven't been any announcements of a delay and its getting pretty close to the projected release date. my moneys on it coming out this year.
I dunno. Didn't Bethesda say starfield was coming out in 2022 a couple of months ago and then a month later they delayed it to 2023? I don't think the fact that there hasn't been any communication necessarily means it's coming out this year. It's been crazy with all the delays the last couple of years. We should expect more delays. I still think gow2 is 2023 because of that.

64bitmodels

Reverse groomer.
i do find it crazy how the gaming industry is in such shambles that we're making bets on whether a game will come out on the projected release date or not. Back in the 2000s we were able to get away with making a game every year (cough cough ratchet and clank cough cough) and still having it be of quality

Last edited:

Handel

Some of you need to get a fucking grip on your lives if you're actually having meltdowns or would have a meltdown if a game is/isn't delayed. This is just supposed to be a fun little bet, for the low stakes of changing your avatars on a gaming forum for at most like 8-10 months.

Borowski_1

Some of you need to get a fucking grip on your lives if you're actually having meltdowns or would have a meltdown if a game is/isn't delayed. This is just supposed to be a fun little bet, for the low stakes of changing your avatars on a gaming forum for at most like 8-10 months.

Yeah

Like I'm gonna meltdown because i must change my avatar.

Jfc

Borowski_1

I’m not in on the avatar bet thing but it’ll definitely get a dedicated State of Play showcase, it’s one Sony’s biggest IPs, I think it’ll get a 10+ minute gameplay video.
Does it make sense tho?

We know what the game is and how it plays

We need more of a hype trailer, something the first trailer lacked

Fredrik

Does it make sense tho?

We know what the game is and how it plays

We need more of a hype trailer, something the first trailer lacked
I don’t think we know how it plays, no more than we knew about Horizon Forbidden West and that had a long State of Play showcase. Uncut gameplay will create hype.

Borowski_1

I don’t think we know how it plays, no more than we knew about Horizon Forbidden West and that had a long State of Play showcase. Uncut gameplay will create hype.
Don't we?

I think the games needs a trailer more than it needs gameplay

We only had one trailer so far

Swift_Star

Banned
Thought you bumped the thread because you had something new to share.
He needs to find a new hobby because this isn’t doing it for him.
I’m honestly fine with it being or not being delayed since I’m going through all ace attorney games right now, also playing A Plague Tale and have lots and lots of games to play, indie or not… so whatever.

I’m honestly fine with it being or not being delayed since I’m going through all ace attorney games right now, also playing A Plague Tale and have lots and lots of games to play, indie or not… so whatever.

I have a new emulation device coming in so I’m definitely going to be occupied with tweaking it. Yes the announcement is coming but crying about it on a daily basis won’t make the devs release it any sooner. People just have to be patient.

Fredrik

Yeah feels like I’m drowning in games after the PS+ launch, been playing lots of Miles Morales lately (Awesome! Insomniac is my fav PS dev right now) and some Returnal too (Fantastic til it pissed me off), combining that with Gamepass, Steam Summer Sale, and only having a couple hours to game per day is a struggle. Haven’t played A Plague Tale either, should do that too before the sequel. 2022 has no games lol

lol

if you don't like chocolate, why would you eat it? to "expand horizons"?

Well it’s your fault for not looking at other things and trying them. If you want to be stuck playing nothing until Ragnarok is out that’s on you.

There’s plenty of games to play from the PS5/PS4 era. Heck plenty of great PS4 games being sold at dirt cheap prices. And if that isn’t your thing you can always experiment with other things like Retro gaming.

Like I said if you don’t play anything until Ragnarok comes out that’s your choice.

Pretty sure Swift_Star Swift_Star knows what I’m talking about.

Last edited:

Borowski_1

Well it’s your fault for not looking at other things and trying them. If you want to be stuck playing nothing until Ragnarok is out that’s on you.

There’s plenty of games to play from the PS5/PS4 era. Heck plenty of great PS4 games being sold at dirt cheap prices. And if that isn’t your thing you can always experiment with other things like Retro gaming.

Like I said if you don’t play anything until Ragnarok comes out that’s your choice.

Pretty sure Swift_Star Swift_Star knows what I’m talking about.

-Stray in July
-Tunic in September
-Plague Tale Requiem and RE Village DLC in October
-Hogwarts around that time
-Callisto Protocol in December

It's just that between March and July, there was nothing for me there, for my tastes

-Stray in July
-Tunic in September
-Plague Tale Requiem and RE Village DLC in October
-Hogwarts around that time
-Callisto Protocol in December

It's just that between March and July, there was nothing for me there, for my tastes

Why are you expecting them to release Ragnarok in those months? I mean you keep saying that you have nothing to play but if Ragnarok release it will be towards the end of the year.

You need to look to the past instead of the future and keep an open mind with what’s currently available. Always a possibility you’ll find something good to play that you haven’t seen before.

Top Bottom