• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Will God of War Ragnarok be delayed? Avatar bet

Is GoW Ragnarok getting delayed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Danger Lets Get Dangerous GIF by MOODMAN

Lognor

Banned
How will the avatar be decided? The losing side will each have the same avatar?

I can't imagine too many people care. Look at my avatar. It's an L. lol

There will be no meltdowns from this.

NeonGhost

uses 'M$' - What year is it? Not 2002.
How will the avatar be decided? The losing side will each have the same avatar?

I can't imagine too many people care. Look at my avatar. It's an L. lol

There will be no meltdowns from this.
You already agreed that I get to choose your avatar.

Dolodolo

I hope Sony doesn't delay Gow announcement because of one fucking country that has a tough abortion issue.
The USA is not the whole world, it's time to accept this already.

Those idiots on ResetEra are already suggesting and even saying that a delay is needed.

Swift_Star

Banned
I hope Sony doesn't delay Gow announcement because of one fucking country that has a tough abortion issue.

Those idiots on ResetEra are already suggesting and even saying that a delay is needed.
Are they? I'm browsing the GoW thread rn and haven't seen anyone saying this.

Why would they delay a game announcement?
This isn't the same situation as the PS5 announcement back in 2020.

mckmas8808

Banned

They should delay the announcement, if they were going to announce it today. No reason to market this game today or this weekend.

Nope. Not what happened. You have low Standards. Lol. I'm talking about what happened on Twitter after the kojima and persona announcements. Legendary meltdowns

Yes it did which is why it led to a ban. It was pretty funny and many here thought so as well.

Edit: You know I think it’s best to leave it because it’s not worth another incident.

Last edited:
Yep no matter the outcome there will be meltdown and I think I can easily predict something....If it is not delayed lognor will think it will not be meltdown but if it is he will say it is an epic meltdown...

Well he’s proof of how bad meltdowns can be. I guess the series of positive news for Sony really did him in.

I swear he’s trying to use Twitter to prove how insane PlayStation fans can be when the same site can be used to expose insane fanboys from all platforms.

But like I said to him I’m going to drop that line of conversation since it will only lead to another meltdown and possibly a ban.

Lognor

Banned
Yes it did which is why it led to a ban. It was pretty funny and many here thought so as well.

Edit: You know I think it’s best to leave it because it’s not worth another incident.
No it didn't. Calm down. You might have a meltdown. Your definition of a meltdown is hilarious. In fact, I would say your statements are a meltdown.

Last edited:

Lognor

Banned
Yep no matter the outcome there will be meltdown and I think I can easily predict something....If it is not delayed lognor will think it will not be meltdown but if it is he will say it is an epic meltdown...
Nope. I've always said there will be no meltdowns, regardless as to what happens. We all know the game is coming. Why would anyone melt down? Lol. It makes no sense. I was trying to explain to this guy that meltdowns are like what we saw when the kojima project or persona were announced for Xbox. Not a game being delayed or not. There have been so many games delayed over the last couple of years due to the pandemic. Every delay led to a meltdown? Of course not! Can't think of one that did...

azertydu91

Hard to Kill
Well he’s proof of how bad meltdowns can be. I guess the series of positive news for Sony really did him in.

I swear he’s trying to use Twitter to prove how insane PlayStation fans can be when the same site can be used to expose insane fanboys from all platforms.

But like I said to him I’m going to drop that line of conversation since it will only lead to another meltdown and possibly a ban.
Yep seems like he's having a hard time right now or he is living in denial, an alternate world existing only in his mind.
Nope. I've always said there will be no meltdowns, regardless as to what happens. We all know the game is coming. Why would anyone melt down? Lol. It makes no sense. I was trying to explain to this guy that meltdowns are like what we saw when the kojima project or persona were announced for Xbox. Not a game being delayed or not. There have been so many games delayed over the last couple of years due to the pandemic. Every delay led to a meltdown? Of course not! Can't think of one that did...
Dude stop, it is getting sad now...You will continue with your usual bullshit and mods will ban you for longer, that's the only thing you will get out of this...
So maybe stop the console war bullshit and just go to threads where you can bring a positive vibe for once.You will last much longer here like that.

Yep seems like he's having a hard time right now or he is living in denial, an alternate world existing only in his mind.

Dude stop, it is getting sad now...You will continue with your usual bullshit and mods will ban you for longer, that's the only thing you will get out of this...
So maybe stop the console war bullshit and just go to threads where you can bring a positive vibe for once.You will last much longer here like that.

I’m not playing his games anymore. If he wants to stay with us then his behavior will have to change. His petty console warring is beneath me at this point.

Lognor

Banned

Calm down. You tried to accuse me of console warring yet I said no meltdown REGARDLESS of the outcome. Now you're doubling down. Just stop. There after no wars here. Maybe in your own head because your want pp to be upset or something?

azertydu91

Hard to Kill
I’m not playing his games anymore. If he wants to stay with us then his behavior will have to change. His petty console warring is beneath me at this point.
Yeah he is not agressive enough to go to my ignore list, just a nuisance so far, like a mosquito buzzing near your ears when you want to sleep.

Yeah he is not agressive enough to go to my ignore list, just a nuisance so far, like a mosquito buzzing near your ears when you want to sleep.

Wait till he says your trying to hurt him. Yeah I’m not dealing with that anymore. Anyways if he has another meltdown I’ll definitely see it on the ban page but I’m not fueling him anymore.

azertydu91

Hard to Kill
He’s doing that again?

He’s definitely not worth it in my opinion.
Are you really surprised ?
Anyway almost back on topic what would be a setpiece or fight that you want to see?
Considering some Tyr murals I expect Kratos to move to egypt (I'd like japan too) as a next mythology...I really wonder if there will be a time travel shenanigan to happen and I think Kratos will fight an older version of his son.
If that's confusing I can explain my reasonning if needed.

Are you really surprised ?
Anyway almost back on topic what would be a setpiece or fight that you want to see?
Considering some Tyr murals I expect Kratos to move to egypt (I'd like japan too) as a next mythology...I really wonder if there will be a time travel shenanigan to happen and I think Kratos will fight an older version of his son.
If that's confusing I can explain my reasonning if needed.

I would definitely like to see Egypt be his next destination. I just hope Set doesn’t try to sleep with him or anything. That would be weird.

Last edited:

Lognor

Banned
Wait till he says your trying to hurt him. Yeah I’m not dealing with that anymore. Anyways if he has another meltdown I’ll definitely see it on the ban page but I’m not fueling him anymore.
Wtf are you talking about? Someone accused you of hurting them??? Wut

Top Bottom