• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What have you just bought?

RJMacready73

Simps for Amouranth
Mine too..
COhDwoW.jpg
Rhododendron Gaf in the house...
They get big... Though the neighbours out the back of my garden get the full effect of it flowering

jZ3R6Cm.jpg

MikeM

Did you compare it with the Tiguan at all?
I did. Tiguan is too slow and small. We have two kids and take trips. We need space plus I keep my cars for 10 years or more, so this is more about what I may need tomorrow than today. Always prefer to have too much space than not enough

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
She's called Djehla (kept her owners given name). She a feline and a cross between a Main Coon and Somali. I live a very solitary life so she gets very territorial and jeaulous of visitors because in her eyes she's my husband i guess lol (not that extreme, mostly a hiss and leaving the room)

She's turned quite into a fluffy chonker but she's stable. Her Bday is 1 day before mine so that's cool!!

She has quite the forceful morning routine, drinking from the faucet, food, and endless whining till she gets her combing session.

Like bro let me finish my coffee first haha

Sorry for the wall of text

Last edited:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Haha I'll try in the coming days

That chair is very very comfy and sturdy (back issues) Btw! Very happy!!!!!!

lem0n

Didn't buy it perse because I could pick it up for free; a relative new... you guys call it a pouf? Anyway...

uQrtZmV.jpg

Its hollow so you can remove the top (which is sturdy as I like )

y7D74n1.jpg

And ofcourse claimed withing not even 5 minutes

Anyways it's pretty big a 80 by 60 by 40 cm
I love your kitty

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Man. That's very good looking, holy moly..... That Lego JFC

At one point I'd like a MP of Optimus, starscream, soundwave, shockwave... well you know how that goes..

Soundwave and shockwave look sooooo cool

Last edited:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I got this badboy after an operation when I was...5??

Still my best present ever.

7M78YBl.jpg

Looks way worse after 35 years lmao.

Last edited:

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Setup is complete for space scam sim. Got me a virpil warbird base for the left hand stick and a tablet & mouse holder.

mW2vahH.jpg

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
I went through almost eight litres doing two coats on the fences and gate. I just need to clean up some drips now off of the concrete. I'm very happy with the finish and will be painting the new shed when it finally gets erected.

3uOSFDI.jpg

i should get around to painting my fences but can't be arsed. i have a tub of paint but not sure what brand it is. probably some cheap shit :messenger_tears_of_joy: i've never had a garden before but when i moved in i painted the fences so that's been about 9 months. not sure how often they should be done but they definitely look like they need a touch up. also had to get some of it replaced so i have a lot of unpainted wood. i'm too lazy.

GymWolf

I was trying to buy my trip to amsterdam but the uber shit servers of expedia clearly don't want my money...

I fucking swear, this is the only site where i have to pray for a payment to go through...

i should get around to painting my fences but can't be arsed. i have a tub of paint but not sure what brand it is. probably some cheap shit :messenger_tears_of_joy: i've never had a garden before but when i moved in i painted the fences so that's been about 9 months. not sure how often they should be done but they definitely look like they need a touch up. also had to get some of it replaced so i have a lot of unpainted wood. i'm too lazy.
Don't go cheap on paint imo. Most decent brands will last about 4 or 5 years. I can do D.I.Y but I loathe it with a passion.

I just booked a flight to Maui because I saw a great deal on flights

Unfortunately prices on hotels/air bnb are pretty nuts right now, so this 2 week trip is gonna be pricy

Wife has never been and it’s been about 10 years since I’ve gone so I’m still pretty excited

Top Bottom