• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What have you just bought?

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
Djehla (kept her owners gaven name) . Took her when she was a little over 1 year old.

She turns 12 or 13 a day before my own Bday.

Mixed race Main Coon and Somali.

Look op Somali and you can see it in the face

She's like a dog. Always have to be near me and sleeps next to my head mostly.

Great when having dates over =/

Jealous territorial diva 😾

kraspkibble kraspkibble
Djehla is a cool name. is there a meaning behind it that you know of?

She's very pretty! give her some ear scratches/belly rubs for me! (whatever she prefers!)

my cats just turned 3. i had them since they were i think 7 weeks old. both are sisters. one is a little bossy menance who stands up to dogs and the other is a shy timid little fluffball. they are just black with some white on their neck/bellies.

Last edited:

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I think she just founded it sound cool! Haha.

Thank you, I get that alot not to sound like a prick though =/

Belly rubs and ear scratches are mandatory so no worries!!

3 years old... wow...

Great how they have such different personalities!!! Names???? Love black cats btw my dad has a stray from Greece, looks like a panther; stature, muscles...Bizarre

Bonus pic

LsgtE7r.jpg
XJUPaHT.jpg

Last edited:

Dural

Just bought 231,000 Club Wyndham points second hand, the maintenance fees are extremely low for the amount of points. Pretty excited about using them later this year.

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
It was a highly rated fantasy novel, now a graphic novel with almost every author I follow on Good Reads and/or Twitter praising it, so I figured why not? Will be the first comic-thing I've read in three or four years (the return of Wally West, the real one, was the last comic tade I read - circa 2018/2019):

1E41hp1.jpg

Lord Panda

The Sea is Always Right
It was a highly rated fantasy novel, now a graphic novel with almost every author I follow on Good Reads and/or Twitter praising it, so I figured why not? Will be the first comic-thing I've read in three or four years (the return of Wally West, the real one, was the last comic tade I read - circa 2018/2019):

1E41hp1.jpg
I love the novel, and didn’t realise that there was a graphic novel out. I haven’t read any books or graphic novels as well for many years. I should get back into it instead of watching YouTube and other garbage all the time.

My recent purchase was this:

A precision scale that can measure and display tenths of a gram. Wife is a baker and I got tired of her cursing the Taylor scales that would just spasm at random, so got her these lab rated scales instead. Should have done it sooner.

kurisu_1974

is on perm warning for being a low level troll
An overpriced Bape cap I bought on a whim

16-11-2021_BLR_001CPH801011M-OLD_m1_1.jpg

Also a Stüssy sweater from the Paris chapter but I can't find a pic of that online.

And this t-shirt I got from my wife :messenger_heart:

146791.jpeg

Last edited:

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I feel this will have a huge positive impact ...(overpronation)

ni16k2x.jpg

Still in the feeling out process (recieved them not even an hour ago) but I think the "high" version is going to be the one

Those others things are inner heel cushions to cover the damage the over pronation does to my inner heels

Fucking happy happy joy joy

Last edited:

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
i just bought a fucking £350 fan.

iu

yup it's a dyson :messenger_unamused:

the weather is just getting too damn hot and i live somewhere where it's usually pissing down rain and freezing cold all the time except for maybe a couple weeks/year (scotland). it's currently 15/16C here which might not sound impressive but it's 22C in my house and i have no heating on and windows open. i know there will be americans coming in like "22? that's nothing our winter is 1000F!". well we're not used to any kind of warm weather here.

last year was awful and i promised myself i'd buy a fan for when the warm weather comes back in. to be honest this year hasn't been as bad but the last week i can't deal with how hot it is. it's not sunny/roasting. it's been raining a lot but it's still warm. i've had to go for multiple showers just to not feel sticky and disgusting.

my only fan is a crappy little ~140-150mm USB fan. at best it can blow a bit of cool air on my face.

the reason i got the dyson is because they have them at my work and i was impressed. sure i could've got something cheaper but fuck it. once our "summer" fucks off no doubt i'll be boxing it back up and storing it in the loft until next year but i just need some good air cooling right now. the bloody thing won't be delivered until monday :messenger_weary:

that's my story about fans.

Last edited:

Cyberpunkd

the reason i got the dyson is because they have them at my work and i was impressed. sure i could've got something cheaper but fuck it. once our "summer" fucks off no doubt i'll be boxing it back up and storing it in the loft until next year but i just need some good air cooling right now. the bloody thing won't be delivered until monday :messenger_weary:

I never had a problem with a Dyson - they are reliable and apparently their after sale service is great.

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Found a Huge XL Albert Heijn (Dutch super market) and found these!:

D1s4Hsy.jpg

I've only found them once in Belgium years ago so my heart skipped a beat when I saw these.... <3

I don't get the triggers. It's like savory and a little sour. Like vinegar. *cheffs kiss

I bought tobacco

Karmic Raze

Don’t have a picture, but I just bought an iPad mini 6 a couple of days ago. It is a nice device to have in conjunction with my M1 12.9 iPad Pro.

Last edited:

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
22°C is literally within the range of what 'experts' consider an ideal indoor temperature.

Most people I know have it on 21°C

I prefer 18. Maybe 19. I (mostly) have a pretty warm body temperature /woman love it/ (especially when gaming (SWEATY GAMES LOL) Last winter was the first time in years I used central heating. Windows open a lot as well. But sometimes I need a hoodie because I'm chilly.

Weird.

Last edited:

MidGenRefresh

*Refreshes biennially
Most people I know have it on 21°C

I prefer 18. Maybe 19. I (mostly) have a pretty warm body temperature /woman love it/ (especially when gaming (SWEATY GAMES LOL) Last winter was the first time in years I used central heating. Windows open a lot as well. But sometimes I need a hoodie because I'm chilly.

Weird.

I agree. Ideal home temperature is when you can wear a hoodie and comfy sweatpants.

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
bought Dune (2021) on Apple TV for £9. saw it a while back and enjoyed it but wanted to watch it again now i'm reading the book. was hoping to stream/rent it but ended up just buying it. i keep telling myself i'm going to stop buying blurays and start building a digital library so Dune is my first movie. Next movies I'm going to buy are Blade Runner 2049, Mad Max Fury Road, and the Harry Potter series.

22°C is literally within the range of what 'experts' consider an ideal indoor temperature.
too warm for me. i like the cold. i have windows open constantly and rarely turn heating on. i hate being warm it's so uncomfortable and pisses me off.

it's 19C in my room at the moment but i'm still waiting patiently for my new fan to arrive today :messenger_smiling_with_eyes:

Last edited:

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
bought Dune (2021) on Apple TV for £9. saw it a while back and enjoyed it but wanted to watch it again now i'm reading the book. was hoping to stream/rent it but ended up just buying it. i keep telling myself i'm going to stop buying blurays and start building a digital library so Dune is my first movie. Next movies I'm going to buy are Blade Runner 2049, Mad Max Fury Road, and the Harry Potter series.

too warm for me. i like the cold. i have windows open constantly and rarely turn heating on. i hate being warm it's so uncomfortable and pisses me off.

it's 19C in my room at the moment but i'm still waiting patiently for my new fan to arrive today :messenger_smiling_with_eyes:

24.5°C right now..Opened up every window just now.

Oh I bought mushrooms, can of cola zero and a veggie bapao

Last edited:

STARSBarry

Gold Member
i just bought a fucking £350 fan.

iu

yup it's a dyson :messenger_unamused:

the weather is just getting too damn hot and i live somewhere where it's usually pissing down rain and freezing cold all the time except for maybe a couple weeks/year (scotland). it's currently 15/16C here which might not sound impressive but it's 22C in my house and i have no heating on and windows open. i know there will be americans coming in like "22? that's nothing our winter is 1000F!". well we're not used to any kind of warm weather here.

last year was awful and i promised myself i'd buy a fan for when the warm weather comes back in. to be honest this year hasn't been as bad but the last week i can't deal with how hot it is. it's not sunny/roasting. it's been raining a lot but it's still warm. i've had to go for multiple showers just to not feel sticky and disgusting.

my only fan is a crappy little ~140-150mm USB fan. at best it can blow a bit of cool air on my face.

I was going to buy one of those myself but then my mate said they really blow, so decided not to.

Top Bottom