• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What do you think of PS5's look

S

Steve.1981

Unconfirmed Member
That's a sexy looking console. I loved the tower design ever since the 360, so I'm happy.

Think I'll get the digital edition since I already have a 4K Bluray player.

Old Retro

Hopefully a company makes a 3rd party case to replace this abomination (fuck yo warrenty). It looks like it was left out in the 100 degree summer sun for a few months.

Dontero

Banned
Looks like a fucking router. Moreover it will be pain in ass to lie it down.

Terrible design.

Last edited:

KAOS

It doesn't look bad! It's two tone color make it look like a taco or a reverse oreo. Would had preferred one complete color! It definitely looks sleeker than XsX (although that tower look is growing on me).

Lone Wolf

I’m gonna buy it as I do all the consoles, but it’s ugly as fuck. I don’t like it at all and will do my best to hide it.

nani17

are in a big trouble
vuYLCv5.jpg

BiotypE

Neo Member
I was one of the people shitting on the new xbox but I like it a lot better now. It's just a black box but it doesn't look like 2000s tech that was trying to look futuristic.

This is pretty much my opinion. Like I said in another post, I don't play "looks" so I'll give it a pass but it really seems over engineered from a cosmetic perspective. It will not fit in at all in my HT setup.
Games look good and that is all that matters at the end of the day.

GribbleGrunger

Dreams in Digital
You mean the PS4 VR in retro compat? That makes sense. They're gonna have to explain it officially very soon seeing as it's a launch peripheral. I doubt PS5 will be so soon.

It's got full BC which means it has to work with VR games and Dreams. I'm sure they'll have new moves and PSVR at some point though.

REE Machine

Banned
Better than a fridge so ill take it, intersting they made a digital one, obviously for a cheaper price to give people more incentive to get it over disk

Lol so many Xbox fanboys here today trashing the console.
And playstation fans. I'm a huge playstation fan and I think its looks below average to me. Digital looks a lot better to be fair.

You don't have to be a playstation fan to not like the console. I'll rarely see it in my entertainment center but I still am not a huge fan of it.

It’s fine though it looks too similar to one of those fan made versions we saw last couple of months. I don’t like that. But at least it’s not all-black, I appreciate that.

After the controller reveal, and putting aside what was obviously going to be matching coloring, I was concerned Sony would unveil something along these lines. I'll be interested to see the reaction to this design from more mainstream audiences.

Top Bottom