• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What are you listening too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Met_K

Silly Americans. Always threatening to kill someone or suggesting they off themselves. Death is your only real retort, isn't it? If only you had the slightest bit of sly wit about you to launch into a verbal counterattack; it's okay, though, we can't all have even a loose grasp on the English language.

I apologize for you. I truly do understand your plight. You're not only an American, but a woman.

Met_K said:
Silly Americans. Always threatening to kill someone or suggesting they off themselves. Death is your only real retort, isn't it? If only you had the slightest bit of sly wit about you to launch into a verbal counterattack; it's okay, though, we can't all have even a loose grasp on the English language.

I apologize for you. I truly do understand your plight. You're not only an American, but a woman.
You know, like, if you're joking, you're not funny.

Met_K said:

dick-tracy.gif

P-P-P-P-PERMABAN!

Now someone answer my question about The S___s!

BuddyC

Met_K said:
Multi-Syllabic Band Name - All Of Your Tastes In Music Sucks, Especially Those Of You Who Like Linkin Park, Weezer, System of a Down, KoRn, Limp Bizkit, Anything On MTV or College Radio, and Especially Those Of You Who Wear Square Glasses

It's a great album, with "I Hope You Die With Your Favorite Trend (Especially You Indie Kids)", "You're A Trendy Emo-Pussy & Your Girlfriend Knows It", "Tool Got Their Name From Their Biggest Fan, Namely You" and "Even Your Dog Thinks You're Lame, And He's A Professional Shiteater" deserving notice. I highly suggest it to everyone.
Aww, it's too bad you had to be, well you, and dig out sexist anti-American remarks. I was enjoying your stay too. Alas.

gunstarhero

Medulla (bjork) - my review

Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge (my chemical romance) - can't get enough of this album

Hard Way (213) - snoop dog and warren g. funkalicious

In Keeping Secrets Of Silent (coheed in cambria) - warming up to it - not bad

Dj Shadow (product placement/brain freeze) - just plain awesome

thomaser

The Dave Brubeck Band: Time Out.

Django Reinhardt: Retrospective

The Beach Boys: Pet Sounds

And soon, Björk: Medulla and Faithless: No Roots when I have money again.

I just bought two Guided by Voices CDs (Half Smiles of the Decomposed and Propeller) so while I'm not listening to them now, I will be soon enough.

distantmantra said:
Picked this up last night at Kinokuniya:
B0000CBC2B.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

How is it? I'm a fan of their older stuff at least. Just a fun band to listen to.

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
Guileless said:

Truthfully, I was a bit disappointed with this one... much preferring their old Northern Exposure cds, or some of their self-released CDs (MMII, Involver, their GUs)... but still nice to see another prog fan on these boards :D

White Man

B0002JUXB0.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

:thumbsup

c3021749tm9.jpg

Been listening to this the past two days. I think I'm going to have some of my vinyl sent to me, and my original pressing of this will definitely be coming back to me.

Volt

B00000DC10.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Listening to this just about non-stop. "Liberation Frequency" must be just about the best song Fugazi forgot to write, and I also condone the heavy rocking going on on tracks like "The Shape of Punk To Come", "The Deadly Rhythm" and the opening track.

B000025XLZ.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Got this off eBay for cheap and I'm really glad I did cuz it's a real classic ! Excellent song writing, nice lyrics and the best "grunge" record I've rediscovered in years !

Exploding%20Hearts.jpg

It took a while for me to get this album here in Belgium, but it was worth the wait ! Excellent punk 'n roll (or whatever), and I'm really sad we'll never find out what else this band was capable of..

sy_r1.jpg

Another classic picked up cheaply. I'll never become the much of a SY fan, but this album does have some very interesting tracks at least.

GG-Duo

fiery furnaces.
bjork.

holy flarking shnit Blueberry Boat is owning me right now. they're definitely not hype.

pavement + white stripes + unicorns' hilarity + female vocals = Fiery Furnaces

Patrick Klepek

furiously molesting tim burton
rise against (bunch of albums)
ted leo and the pharmacists - shake the sheets
rilo kiley - more adventurous
elliott smith - a basement on the hill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom