• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Caught wanking via MSN Messenger?

RagnarokIV

FLWb1lHXoAUpw9I.jpg

For those familiar with MSN Messenger, it has a feature called “What I’m Listening To”

When you enable this, it takes a feed from Windows Media Player to update your Personal Message in realtime with what music you’re playing. Neat huh?

Except only a stupid fucken frat boy would be dumb as shit enough to use media player LMAO! You stupid fucken idiot nobody gives a fuck about your piss weak top 40 music, so shove you head up your ass and fuck off.

Now, if you were a real hit with the girls you’d know about the benefits of using software such as Winamp (an alternative media player) - why it was superior to Windows Media Player in every way (eg, quicker, less resource intensive, Winamp controllers, ingame kill-trackers supporting it).

But now my 4 friends (and more importantly my crush) can’t see my great taste in music, right?

Wrong you spazatical twat. There is a plugin that will feed WINAMP into MSN Messenger! Get that shit installed and prove to everyone you know real music.

Remember - If it’s too good to be true, it probably is. Whereas MSN only notices MUSIC from Windows Media Player - the Winamp plugin was indiscriminate…
I didn’t realize this.
I jumped into my spank bank (C:\Program Files\Lucas Arts\Jedi Knight2\stuff\folder\morestuff) and opened my latest pr0n haul.

A multi-wank session ensued over the 45 minute feature runtime. At the end, I was fucken exhausted but it was worth it. Back then post-nut clarity hadn’t been coined or memed.

Until I went back to MSN and realized my Personal Message showed I had been ‘listening’ to something like “Weapons of Ass Destruction 7 - Tory Lane ANALY DESTROYED”

Anyone else ever get stitched up through MSN Messenger’s features? I certainly did a few times!

Last edited:

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
I feel like I'm too old to understand this thread, but confusingly some of the references are from a bygone era I barely remember.

Last edited:

HAYA8U5A

90S Dial Up GIF

Only am amateur would concede defeat at that point instead of blaming Napster for downloading something different than you were trying to.

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
That's nothing, I once had an eight year relationship end because I was wanking on Chatroulette and trying to screen cap rando titties but couldn't figure out where the images were being saved because I was using Linux for the first time, so I pressed print screen like 75 times getting angrier each time, only to give up. Fast forward six months, and I'm seated beside my gf, she's doing schoolwork on the laptop, and she calls up her friend and is like "where do your screenshots go on linux hurr durr?"

She was told.

Unfurled before both our captive sets of eyes, a tapestry of drunken screen caps of mid overweight white chicks' asses and tits, with me rocking the dragon, so to speak, (bless you Toriyama) right below.

Shoop-de-boop, shlam-a-shingle, this Mother fucker was fucking single.

Soodanim

Gold Member
MSN was fantastic towards the end. We had Messenger Plus to add all manner of extra features like custom smileys, and I had found something that let me make a permanent group chat where everyone just had to add a single email address. It was brilliant.

It's weird thinking back now, because I associate an old forum and MSN with different eras. MSN held on for a while, it was only really phone apps that killed it. There was definitely a gap between MSN and Facebook messenger, which was obviously no replacement at all. I guess Discord is the closest modern desktop program.

nush

MSN was fantastic towards the end. We had Messenger Plus to add all manner of extra features like custom smileys, and I had found something that let me make a permanent group chat where everyone just had to add a single email address. It was brilliant.

It's weird thinking back now, because I associate an old forum and MSN with different eras. MSN held on for a while, it was only really phone apps that killed it. There was definitely a gap between MSN and Facebook messenger, which was obviously no replacement at all. I guess Discord is the closest modern desktop program.

MSN was great, you could chat with your friends all day at work and it was just a small window so it was really discrete. I did make the mistake of adding my (now Ex) wife onto it and she kept bothering me all day while I was working. Eventually I told her that the manager banned MSN in the office just so she would leave me alone.

Redneckerz

Those long posts don't cover that red neck boy
FLWb1lHXoAUpw9I.jpg

For those familiar with MSN Messenger, it has a feature called “What I’m Listening To”

When you enable this, it takes a feed from Windows Media Player to update your Personal Message in realtime with what music you’re playing. Neat huh?

Except only a stupid fucken frat boy would be dumb as shit enough to use media player LMAO! You stupid fucken idiot nobody gives a fuck about your piss weak top 40 music, so shove you head up your ass and fuck off.

Now, if you were a real hit with the girls you’d know about the benefits of using software such as Winamp (an alternative media player) - why it was superior to Windows Media Player in every way (eg, quicker, less resource intensive, Winamp controllers, ingame kill-trackers supporting it).

But now my 4 friends (and more importantly my crush) can’t see my great taste in music, right?

Wrong you spazatical twat. There is a plugin that will feed WINAMP into MSN Messenger! Get that shit installed and prove to everyone you know real music.

Remember - If it’s too good to be true, it probably is. Whereas MSN only notices MUSIC from Windows Media Player - the Winamp plugin was indiscriminate…
I didn’t realize this.
I jumped into my spank bank (C:\Program Files\Lucas Arts\Jedi Knight2\stuff\folder\morestuff) and opened my latest pr0n haul.

A multi-wank session ensued over the 45 minute feature runtime. At the end, I was fucken exhausted but it was worth it. Back then post-nut clarity hadn’t been coined or memed.

Until I went back to MSN and realized my Personal Message showed I had been ‘listening’ to something like “Weapons of Ass Destruction 7 - Tory Lane ANALY DESTROYED”

Anyone else ever get stitched up through MSN Messenger’s features? I certainly did a few times!
844767.jpg

Ownage

FLWb1lHXoAUpw9I.jpg

I didn’t realize this.

rekt

Cyberpunkd

FLWb1lHXoAUpw9I.jpg

I didn’t realize this.

Robin Williams What Year Is It GIF

If someone wants a challenge - looking for a hentai picture that is burned into my mind, 1990s pixels, girl bending over with in clasp bra, sweat running down her body. Bra was turquoise in colour.

Top Bottom