• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

We might be getting Spider-Man 2 news today

Markio128

Coincidentally, I‘m playing through the PS5 remastered original game and having a lot of fun with it. It would be really nice to see some gameplay from the sequel, if only to see how Insomniac are able to push the PS5.

Pelta88

disappointed-eager.gif

SSfox

Oh no... a new tool for MS to complain to CMA

Seriousely tho win how many hours "Today" is suppose to end?

Tommi84

The chances of getting any news is 50%

Either we get something, or we don't.

I hope we do, I'm dying for any news on Sony console

GymWolf

What are the chances they introduce spider-Gwen?
Everything would be better than that fucking annoying redhead from the first game, hopefully venom kills her in the first 5 min of the game.

It is kinda impressive how every rendition of mary jane in games and movies for the past 2 decades was absolute shit.

poodaddy

How's the first Spider Man Remastered for the PC, is it worth it or fun?
Probably my favorite Sony first party game of all time. Beyond hyped for 2 and Wolverine. Can't speak to the PC port as I didn't play it there, and I fear for how my 2080 and i7 9700 k would handle it, but it's gotten a lot of positive press that seems to indicate it's a good PC port.

Elios83

There might be a chance for a new trailer at TGA imo, although I'd say that a Death Stranding 2 announcement is a safer bet.

amigastar

Probably my favorite Sony first party game of all time. Beyond hyped for 2 and Wolverine. Can't speak to the PC port as I didn't play it there, and I fear for how my 2080 and i7 9700 k would handle it, but it's gotten a lot of positive press that seems to indicate it's a good PC port.
Dude, a 2080 and 9700k will be more than enough to play the game properly.

Last edited:
Top Bottom