• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ubisoft teasing Beyond Good and Evil 2 reveal at E3?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AniHawk

here i was hoping we'd actually see it this time, with next-gen around the corner and companies maybe wanting in on that sweet hardcore action.

nope. maybe next year same gaf time, same gaf place.

I don't really care about BGE2 but I can really see a deal between Ubisoft & Nintendo, à la Bayonetta.

Sega would never have made Bayonetta 2 without Nintendo's support. Maybe, they did that for BGE too.

Meelow

Banned
Was thinking it would be at Microsoft's...I was wrong...Than Ubisoft's...Wrong again...Than Sony's...Wrong again...Than Nintendo's...Wrong AGAIN.

Why did Ubisoft hype this again?

gabbo

Was thinking it would be at Microsoft's...I was wrong...Than Ubisoft's...Wrong again...Than Sony's...Wrong again...Than Nintendo's...Wrong AGAIN.

Why did Ubisoft hype this again?

I thought the first few sections of the Trials trailer was BG&E2 footage, what with the flying ships that looked somewhat similar to those from the original BG&E, but I was sadly mistaken

Wasp

They also did one of these for Altair and Dr Earnhardt. It was just random Ubisoft characters.

181267_517774364938720_807534555_n.png

941347_509996722383151_1125752479_n.png

phaze

Isn't it a sign that it was canned, probably long time ago ? I mean where the hell else would they show it, if they have been working on it ?

It's not much but someone did ask Ubisoft and this is all they got.

I did my annual useless trek to the Ubisoft booth today.. pointed out everything from here and told them it was mean for them to keep doing this to us. Told them everything from this thread, that it was listed for a short time on the E3 site, and Pey'j was used on the Facebook post.

I was told "stay tuned," but that's still no answer, but I can guarantee there's no news about the game at this time. Sorry.
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.ph...n-E3-Site!!!?p=9114760&viewfull=1#post9114760

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom