• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Today is a sad day for the gaming discussion side of GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

OverHeat

« generous god »
What do you mean about real colors?
i3Q86vr.jpg

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
Why? I dont understand this.

A FIRST PARTY publisher literally decided to put not but 4 games on not just one but two rival platforms. People are going to make a big stink about this.

If not this then what? I feel like today is the day where shit like this is appropriate. This is a huge news story.

I've started to see deragatory name calling for PC players being bandied about from GOLD posters.

GOLD console warriors is the color today.

consoul

so many topics….about nothing
It ain't nothing.

It's not what some expected, but Xbox Game Studios games coming to other consoles is a big fucking deal. It's a seismic shift and had this been announced out of the blue without rampant speculation beforehand, it would have been a megaton.

This IS Xbox Game Studios going third party.

XXL

Damn so many topics….about nothing and we finally see the real Colors of some users here…I’m saddened you guys are usually the best.
Let me get this straight.

One console is bringing 4 of their games to the competing platforms (and are also not denying they are bring more over in interviews.)

And people are actually acting like this isn't a big deal and just nothing.

Are you actually serious right now?

Then I ask, when in the fuck (aside from Sega) has this ever happened?

Seriously wtf is wrong with you guys.

This is literally unprecedented.

So yeah, you're correct some people are showing their true colors.....

SHA

Could you find the origin of each console color theme? Like Nintendo is obviously red from Mario, and Mario Brothers specifically, I don't wanna go deeper cause every nes gamer understand the red color vibrated in Mario Brothers for what and we don't wanna really associate ourselves with that or keep it out of context cause it is just a video game.

_Justinian_

Gold Member
I don't know why it's such a big deal. For the people who own an Xbox, are you no longer getting your games on your system? Do you own stock in Microsoft and fear you are going to lose money? Is someone holding you at gunpoint? What is actually changing in your personal life as a result of this?

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Yeah this is great for traffic and gaf feels alive. Gaf stayed up the whole time too.

This is evillore after todays engagement numbers:

YdMhU.gif
Remember when Gaf was supposed to die because of the self-loathing rere's?

Only to get sold out by a con-artist. While their broke asses are still typing away stewing in their own piss and shit.

🤣

Last edited:

Dane

When your casual Joe can connect the dots of years of what Phil Spencer has been saying while the hardcore forum user keeps believing the otherwise, you know how it would end. He's not some random executive who joined Microsoft in 2013, he's Satya senior at workplace length, saw Xbox and multiple ventures being born at Microsoft.

He's been telling for almost six years that the numbers aren't adding on, game development is taking much longer at multiple times more expensive to a stagnant number of users, not even a higher share of spending per user is offsetting these issues, and god forbids to have everyone understanding that the industry may need to scale back in scope and visuals because "Its not worth the 70 bucks", so your resort is increasing the access to the software by other means.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom