• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt current-gen update showcase live 23.11.2022 - 09:00 PST / 12:00 EST / 18:00 CET

GHG

Not while I’m driving

But you can post on Neogaf while driving?

car crash GIF

nowhat

For those of us that are time-zone challenged
...just go to google and type "$TIME_WITH_TIMEZONE in $YOUR_LOCAL_TIMEZONE". So in my case, WRT this announcement, that would be "6pm cet in eet".

(or "eest" for half of the year - I wish EU would get with the program and get rid of daylight saving time)

(edit: I do know how to add 1 or 2 to any given number, so I don't do this with CET or UTC, but it's helpful when dealing with timeszones across the pond)

Last edited:
12pm EST? Still no stream up on Twitch, or does it not go live til right at noon? I'm confused.

Edit: stream is up now. OMG this music takes me back. so good!

Last edited:

NeonGhost

uses 'M$' - What year is it? Not 2002.
If they don’t add the blue stripes tattoo to the console version it’s a complete fail

Braag

Yeah, I hate that super close camera, will not be using.
I like that angle when exploring but in combat I prefer it to be little further away.

The quick sign cast system seems so much better than always going into the menu to change the sign.

Close camera and quick sign casting were two essential mods I've always used. Nice to see they are incorporated as features.

Graphics wise however, doesn't look like a big jump.

Hugare

30 FPS for RTGI on consoles is disappointing, but I'll take it

I have a capable PC, but long games like this I enjoy playing on my couch.

40 FPS would have been perfect. FSR 2.1 will also be huge for a better IQ compared to the horrible TAA implementation in the original.

I'm surprised by the amount of work put here. RTGI, textures, mods (close camera + fast sign), photo mode, changes to the map, changes to subtitles sizes ...

Well done, CDPR. For a free update this was above and beyond what I was expecting.

Edit: PAUSE IN CUTSCENES! And immersive HUD! Great QOL improvements

Last edited:
Top Bottom