• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt current-gen update showcase live 23.11.2022 - 09:00 PST / 12:00 EST / 18:00 CET

Danknugz

damn i never even played witcher 1 but everyone says this is a good game. isn't this game like 6 years old though? maybe sometime in my life.

Skifi28

nAGOB4g.gif

I'd play it if my progress could transfer from the original version. Hated that my Witcher 3 progress did not transfer to the ultimate version.

To think I put off playing this for a couple of years as I didn’t think I would like it, two play throughs later hoping this is a good effort for a third adventure.

Fredrik

Is this update for consoles only to move it closer to the PC version or a new version all together for both consoles and PC?

Kenpachii

Honestly hope for a full blown visual remake of the game, but probably just some additional features. I can't wait for RT + DLSS in this game. DLSS specially.

It should look like this.

no chance.

you're only going to disappoint yourself and others if you think it'll look like that.

i'm not expecting much more than a resolution/fps boost and some basic ass texture upgrades and some raytracing (probably shadows/reflections). there's really not a lot that they can do with Red Engine. Cyberpunk 2077 is as good as it gets for that engine.

Last edited:

Elios83

If they can make it look like it does with certain mods on PC it might be worth it, but that's almost remake territory and I don't think they have gone that far for a free update.
Let's see in a few hours.

anthony2690

Banned
Last edited:

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
If Series S gets a 60fps mode I'm gonna dive in. Other wise I'll wait until I get my hands on a PS5.

stn

Nice. It would be amazing if they upgrade the gameplay in some way, such as through new animations, quests, and gear. Should that happen, I'll probably drop everything I'm playing to do a new playthrough, lol.

Top Bottom