• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us 2 Now Releasing on June 19th | Ghost of Tsushima July 17th

THEAP99

Banned
That'd be people like me, and to be fair, GoT looks incredible.
Probably not a lot of people tbh. I am very excited for Ghost, it is my avatar even.

But objectively speaking sucker-punch aren't the best studio they're just good so i am expecting a good game in the 80s.

It is smart they pushed it back because the last of us part 2 releasing after it would've been a death wish for ghost of tsushima as they would not be able to compete.

Im not a fan of this, Im pretty sure GoT was ready to go but because they are a smaller studio, ND got all the perks of making release decisions to SONY. It wouldnt be a problem if they havent used corona as an excuse while everybody else is releasing games. Its pretty black and white they went so quickly from "unknown date" to "oh its just a month delay" because of the people that leaked the story plot and even ending. It damn sure isnt because the situation is getting better after just two weeks, because it aint.

Last edited:

Cato

Banned
Leaks = act fast

No leaks = LoU2 releases much later

So much for the "COVID 19 logistical issues"

Wasn't there a game some years ago where the physical release/box didn't even contain a disk?
It just contained a small flyer with a download code on it?

That is one way of working around "issues getting disks produced" :)

But yeah, the leaks definitely forced their hands.

Last edited:

zkorejo

Now they can keep the game to themselves forever. Just release the MP separately... that's what I have been waiting for the most.

Hobbygaming

has been asked to post in 'Grounded' mode.
I just watched a little of the leaked gameplay and TLOU Part II is the best looking game this generation

Dat forest 😱

I turned it off before the spoilers

Nero_PR

Banned
Wasn't there a game some years ago where the physical release/box didn't even contain a disk?
It just contained a small flyer with a download code on it?

That is one way of working around "issues getting disks produced" :)

But yeah, the leaks definitely forced their hands.
That was for the "Country Roads" game. Erh, I mean Fallout 76.

CrysisFreak

Banned
For the love of god can Sucker Punch do us a favour and piss some contractor off, too? I want some GO(A)T leaks as well come on don't leave me hanging lads.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
lol so this gonna be one of those games where you kill people for 30 hours and at the end some game dev tells you "killing is wrong"

Mista

Banned
For the love of god can Sucker Punch do us a favour and piss some contractor off, too? I want some GO(A)T leaks as well come on don't leave me hanging lads.
Yeah no thanks

source.gif

THEAP99

Banned
People are saying review copies are out for Part II.

Wonder how early the embargo is

Last edited:

THEAP99

Banned
Who is king thrash?
A content creator I think. People also seem to believe Cory got an early copy despite him saying he didn’t get one (he’d be under NDA obviously).
Worth noting a lot of ND devs liked his tweet:

But there doesn’t seem to be any substantial evidence that review copies are out.

we should know really really soon about the date and time the embargo lifts..

Last edited:
Top Bottom