• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The fuck Jason?

The_Mike

I cry about SonyGaf from my chair in Redmond, WA
This is what happens when sjw infest your brain.

You'll support animal sex, incest etc.

Reactions: MrS

Soodanim

Gold Member
Cory is bored and tweets this image with no context or explanation

People on forums display the entire gamut of human emotion

Cory laughs at being able to get this sort of reaction with no effort whatsoever

Cory wins

manzo

Jason is just running clout on his fanbase. But who wants to make a bet that some chick within the next year is going to come out and accuse Jason of something in the lines of sexual assault that happened 5-10 years ago. The grab the popcorns and watch that fanbase devour him.

Damigos

Random person : “Hey Jason, i bet you 1000 bucks you cant tweet gay Mario and Luigi kiss each other”

Jason : “Hold my beer”

Gavin Stevens

Formerly 'o'dium'
Dudes a complete clown. Blocked me on twitter for saying how rough it must be for him falling out with Druckman (not exactly fresh, he blocks anybody that doesn’t live in his echo chamber). Then when confronted on era about it, a post mind you that wasn’t even bad, he posts none related posts I made about him after the fact (after the block), and riles up his fan base. Granted that post was about his pre-pubescent voice, which is still true, unless his balls finally dropped.

“I” then get Era banned, in a thread where I was helping people, because “he” felt threatened. I not only went against the all god Jason himself, but also Druckman. No way to win on Era in that case.

I’ve known a fair few people like him over the years, and know of a fair few others. Absolute muppets of the highest order who love themselves so much they won’t even listen to people who disagree on a subject and instead block them out. He can’t stand any form of negativity or confrontation, and will just block people. I know of dozens of people he’s blocked based purely on them posting about Xbox in a normal way, as a fan and not a fan boy. Who the fuck blocks people based on them liking something you don’t?

Guys a turd. Him posting Mario and Luigi love pics doesn’t surprise me. It’s just another way to get his name being talked about again. And it’s worked.

Last edited:

Xplainin

Banned
Like anyone needed any more evidence he is a total hack. Obviously not getting as much press since both Sony and MS have put him in the dark so he is trying to be edgy to get people talking about him.
Now I know his ilk at Retardera approve of pedophilia, but I guess incest is ok as well in his book.

Bah. Back in my day when you trolled people by posting gay stuff it was either meatspin or lemonparty.

You snowflake kids and your triggers.
91sn32Q.jpg

Last edited:

dezzy8

First of all Mario and Luigi are not gay. Ask Meg from Family Guy. Second off all, THEY ARE BROTHERS!! That shit is gross.

SkylineRKR

He could've been hacked you know.

I know he's an SJW tool thats betting on the wrong horse with Ree but it could be this isn't even his doing.

nemiroff

Gold Member
Are we pretending to be offended by this?

No. No one is offended. It's just a cartoon. We're just commenting on a ridiculously transparent tweet from a ridiculously transparent video game urinalist. The only reason he tweeted that pic is to try to make a story out of it, about the reaction from people who doesn't like his urinalism. It's a shame, because he is actually one of the very few people in the business capable of being a real journalist.

Last edited:

Valentino

I feel sorry for kids these days who can't just like videogame characters without this kind of shit being shoved in their faces on a daily basis.

Such a pointless and worthless tweet on so many levels.

FACTS!
Jason Schreier is an actual beg

Top Bottom