• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is the male protagonist of GTA 6 white or Hispanic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

squarealex

the leaks made him look like a redneck.... his recent character model has changed...but i feel like they would of already done alot of recording with the idea that looks like this (on the left) in mind

gta-jason.png
Can we stop with this fan made model at left based on leaks? This isn't a Rockstar Work.

Jason just have a cap and shaved (wich you can on GTA btw), and people already say "the model is swapped".

vcZnVk3.png

Seems white to me... not latino..

Mister Apoc

Demigod of Troll Threads
Can we stop with this fan made model at left based on leaks? This isn't a Rockstar Work.

Jason just have a cap and shaved (wich you can on GTA btw), and people already say "the model is swapped".

vcZnVk3.png

Seems white to me... not latino..
the official artwork of him looks like the "leaked" version of him

they did give him a tan a bit it seems in the trailer

Arioco

¿?

Would you say I am Hispanic or white? Maybe... both? I don't know.

Scratching my head in Spanish right now. 🤔

Thinking Think GIF by TLC Europe

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Is that really matters? At end of the day its all about if you like the character or not......their race and sex is irrelevant.

Bojji

What is white and what is Hispanic?

Good question! Spanish people in Europe are white/caucasian but "hispanic" term used for people in north, central and south America is more like a mix of ethnicities that were under Spanish influence and use Spanish language. At least that's how I understand it.

Blue_eyes_map.jpg

Around the world people with blue eyes have ancestors from here ^
...And what happens when those ancestors mix with other races over the years? Like why are we discussing basic genetics and history right now?

Again, in the year 2024, some of you need to travel more.

SenkiDala

How those kind of questions can cross your mind if you "don't mind" ?

Well it's not about OP, but just it makes me think : who the fuck can care about such things in 2024 ? I mean in a negative way ? Recently DNA tests to see what are your origins are pretty popular and some coworkers did it and he has some easter European, also Italian, also some African country origins in his blood. After thousands of years of evolution, hundreds of years of traveling and immigrations, we all have mixed blood.

And yeah wtf "hispanic or white" means anyway ? Spanish people are black now ?

RedC

What is white and what is Hispanic?
Hispanic refers to a person with ancestry from a country whose primary language is Spanish. Latino and its variations refer to a person with origins from anywhere in Latin America (Mexico, South and Central America) and the Caribbean.

Bojji

...And what happens when those ancestors mix with other races over the years? Like why are we discussing basic genetics and history right now?

Again, in the year 2024, some of you need to travel more.

Of course people with mixed race background can have multiple features from different ethnicities present in them but GENERALLY percentage of people having blue eyes but not being Caucasian is low.

Mister Apoc

Demigod of Troll Threads
How those kind of questions can cross your mind if you "don't mind" ?

Well it's not about OP, but just it makes me think : who the fuck can care about such things in 2024 ? I mean in a negative way ? Recently DNA tests to see what are your origins are pretty popular and some coworkers did it and he has some easter European, also Italian, also some African country origins in his blood. After thousands of years of evolution, hundreds of years of traveling and immigrations, we all have mixed blood.

And yeah wtf "hispanic or white" means anyway ? Spanish people are black now ?
because its a debate

DAHGAMING

Gold Member
Blud, hes a real Yanky Doodle, US flag flying proud at hes gaff, hand on heart singing The star spangled banner.

Futaleufu

Americans always confuse geographical place. ethnicity and culture.

Just FYI there are even asian looking latinos.

Mister Apoc

Demigod of Troll Threads
Americans always confuse geographical place. ethnicity and culture.

Just FYI there are even asian looking latinos.
yes I should of worded it better

He is clearly white

but people are wondering if he is a southern redneck or a white latino/hispanic guy

In the end I don't really care but nothing wrong with speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom