• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Crew: Motorfest |OT| Aloha, Horizon

tusharngf

got the game in sale in EPIC store. I got only few vehicles to run which i imported from crew2. Can someone tell me what car to get first for normal racing.

RavageX

I gave this a spin for an hour so. My first thoughts were...

These people talk way too much and too often. I drove to an event to race, only instead of starting the race there I had to drive somewhere else after that.

WHAT?

Then during the race, a guy introduces himself and talks about how he is the one loaning me the car and then continues to talk the whole race. What if I just wanted to listen to music huh? Then the AI doesnt shut up either.

Granted, you might be able to turn that stuff off somewhere, but as an opener its pretty damn annoying.

The racing and graphics though I did enjoy.

I really wish it wasnt so much like Forza Horizon from the start. And it would be cool for a game to make you pay (not with real money) for your first car. Meaning you have to pay it off by a certain amount of time to keep it. Some games still give you cash to do this, some just flat out give you a car.

What happened to working from the ground up?

Top Bottom