• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken |OT2| Pulse of the Regionally Discriminated Knuckleheads

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrayFoxPL

That's the spirit

"People die everyday!"

"That's the spirit!"

1uJoTPY.gif

Killed me XD.
Your sense of humor is the best. I needed that, thanks. XD.

GrayFoxPL

A.King being as cool as he is there is not alot of him online
Still hate your Paul

Yeah he's mad cool.

I remember in zaibatsu when he returned in DR comment were hype how manly he was.

"You'll grow a bushy mustache ... and a third ball by playing Armor King!"

Good times.

Edit:
Btw. I got some crazy wins with Paul lately by utilizing the power of shredders. Almost no deathfist.

Who knew that whiffing shredders into shredders works so good?

ksbJNdP.gif

Numb

Yeah he's mad cool.

I remember in zaibatsu when he returned in DR comment were hype how manly he was.

"You'll grow a bushy mustache ... and a third ball by playing Armor King!"

Good times.

Edit:
Btw. I got some crazy wins with Paul lately by utilizing the power of shredders. Almost no deathfist.

Who knew that whiffing shredders into shredders works so good?

ksbJNdP.gif

If only people used the power of anticipation and patience..but that has been lost

Will wait for A.King addition to T7

giphy.gif

GrayFoxPL

If only people used the power of anticipation and patience..but that has been lost

Will wait for A.King addition to T7

giphy.gif

Yep.

Tekken 7 without Armor King is not good enough. ;)

It was seriously lacking in coolness until Lee was announced and manliness until Miguel came.

Now it's only lacking combo package of those feats with the name of Armor King.

GrayFoxPL

Has the armor but never needed the sword
Imagine him doing the stunner on people with that spike on his shoulder MK style

Brutality!

I always found it hugely surprising that Harada never outright said no to blood in Tekken but said that's rather because arcade vendors wouldn't take the game. It'd be limited to adults.

Tekken with blood and gore. Nuts.

Numb

Brutality!

I always found it hugely surprising that Harada never outright said no to blood in Tekken but said that's rather because arcade vendors wouldn't take the game. It'd be limited to adults.

Tekken with blood and gore. Nuts.

Maybe when Tekken skips arcade -_-
We'll get King multithrows X-rays breaking the bones
tbh like the way it is already. night

GrayFoxPL

Night and thank you and all of you guys for your support. I'm feeling much better now thanks to you, keeping my mind off the pain. You are the best bunch.

AAK

Night and thank you and all of you guys for your support. I'm feeling much better now thanks to you, keeping my mind off the pain. You are the best bunch.

Keep fighting brother. The Euro lads are definitely there providing support. We all await the big embrace after you emerge victorious from this current struggle.

6yW0d6l.jpg

GrayFoxPL

Thanks again guys and daaamn that Lei Bryan art, never saw it.

They completely ignored that story bit where Lei was chasing Bryan, lol.

Edit:
At this point I want Lee and Miguel simultaneous release on console and arcade. Some fresh stuff for both parties instead taking notes from Arcade players.

AAK

That solves that.

Of coarse they could pull another Summer Jam and ship the wrong version :p.

Thanks again guys and daaamn that Lei Bryan art, never saw it.

They completely ignored that story bit where Lei was chasing Bryan, lol.

Edit:
At this point I want Lee and Miguel simultaneous release on console and arcade. Some fresh stuff for both parties instead taking notes from Arcade players.

Did you end up going to the hospital? What happened? Everything all good now?

sasuke_91

Yeah it passed after 7 hours or so. Hopefully it won't get me this night.

I'm back on a careful diet, which sucks, but that's ok. Only thing that works.

Take care, man. Not being able to sleep because you're in too much pain is the worst. Just don't risk making it worse by not going to the hospital.

Numb, ggs. Sorry it was just a few rounds, but we had to leave. You fall for a lot frame traps lately :p

GrayFoxPL

Thanks man, I'll be ok.

Wanted to play Tag2 today so much, but after that night it wasn't possible, too weak to deathfist, lol.

Numb

Take care, man. Not being able to sleep because you're in too much pain is the worst. Just don't risk making it worse by not going to the hospital.

Numb, ggs. Sorry it was just a few rounds, but we had to leave. You fall for a lot frame traps lately :p

True

But I didn't lose
today
and that's all that matters

Thanks man, I'll be ok.

Wanted to play Tag2 today so much, but after that night it wasn't possible, too weak to deathfist, lol.
Lots of opportunities in the future

GrayFoxPL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom