• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros Ultimate: Community Thread and |OT|

Sp3eD

0G M3mbeR
Dragon quest hero better be arriving soon as hoped. The game NEEDS some new content. $25 I paid and it is getting really hard to wait after how underwhelming patch 3.0 was.

On that note, it better be something really good to go with it, but I doubt with how hyped they tried to make shitty create a level and dumb home brew movies we will get anything of worth.

Mista

Banned
Banjo-Kazooie coming today

EDpxR1sUYAArJJ7

ROMhack

Anybody played much with Terry yet? He's the first DLC character I've bought and absolutely love using him. He has two side smash attacks and alternating between them adds a lot to the tactics of battle.

P.s. Should this be in the communities section? EviLore EviLore

Last edited:

iconmaster

Banned
Anybody played much with Terry yet? He's the first DLC character I've bought and absolutely love using him. He has two side smash attacks and alternating between them adds a lot to the tactics of battle.

He quickly became my main, to the point where my skills with previously-played characters have substantially deteriorated. Lots of fun to play and lots of fun to watch. I feel like he makes me play better Smash, somehow.

R U OK?

Mista

Banned
I wanna get good in this game but its not happening! Its way simpler than KoF so why the hell am I not getting my shit together?!

Cutty Flam

Banned
Just played against the most amazing Pyra I’m probably going to see. This player didn’t lose a single game for hours in the arena I had set up. He played Pyra like a pro that enters and wins major tournaments

This player has played 580 hrs of Xenoblade Chronicles 2, had Pyra as his emblem, and has about 1.65k hours of SSBU played so I can see why he’s mastered the character so quickly. I’ll have to save some replays next time and hopefully find a way to share them here in some way or form. Unbelievable knowledge and feel for the game, this player had to have been some kind of pro

I love Pyra and Mythra as a fighter, but feel like I am still terrible at playing them to their advantages.

Hope to practise more with them soon. Also excited for the final two characters for this year!

Z..

I've been getting deep into monster hunter (I always fucking do, can't resist) and find myself wishing it hadn't been doomed to a mii costume. There's a Rathalos in the damn game! =(

Can you just imagine? A shulk style b giving you access to a few different weapons? Hunter needs to be in Smash. Future entries will right this wrong, they must!! Weep with me.

Cutty Flam

Banned

Sakurai is the man. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate is definitely one of the greats

81 playable characters and counting
103 stages
1,057+ tracks

Last edited:

Celcius

°Temp. member
Do you think they’ll ever do like Capcom and release a “turbo” edition of the game that has all the content in one cart/package, instead of you having to buy the game for $60 and then buy and download all the dlc separately?

Also, any chance of Samus’s costume from Dread being added to the game?

Top Bottom