• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer Game Fest: Kickoff Live on June 10 - 2 pm ET / 11 am PT / 6 pm GMT

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

In case you missed anything, here is the full rundown of the show:
  • Tiny Tina's Wonderlands
  • Metal Slug Tactics
  • Kojima Interview
  • Death Stranding Director's Cut
  • Jurassic World Evolution 2
  • Japanese Breakfast musical number / Sable
  • Lostark
  • Dorito Pope shilling for Amazon Prime Gaming
  • Call of Duty Season 4
  • Ryan Reynolds Free Guy Movie Trailer
  • Among Us Roadmap
  • Salt and Sacrafice
  • Solar Ash
  • Chivalry II
  • Valorant Tease
  • Escape from Tarkov - Streets of Tarkov
  • Two Point Campus
  • Netflix Geeked Week Trailer
  • Smite Stranger Things Collab
  • Prime Matter sizzle real (Payday 3, others)
  • New Painkiller tease
  • The Anacrusis
  • New World
  • Rocket League Fast 9 Collab
  • Vampire Blood Hunt
  • Dark Pictures Anthology: House of Ashes
  • Tales of Arise
  • Sky
  • Planet of Lana
  • Overwatch 2
  • Dungeons and Dragons: Dark Alliance
  • Paladins Gen:Lock Collab
  • Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Ruin
  • Weezer musical number
  • Endless Dungeon
  • Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart
  • Far Cry 6
  • Fall Guys Nier Collab
  • Genshin Impact
  • Deviation Games (New studio announcement, PlayStation partner)
  • Sonic Unleashed Orchestra
  • Back 4 Blood
  • Tunic
  • Tribes of Midgard
  • Evil Dead: The Game
  • Elden Ring

Hype trailer:

This June, tune in when over 30 game publishers, developers and partners reveal what's next during SUMMER GAME FEST. An all-digital showcase, starting with Kickoff Live on June 10 at 2 pm ET / 11 am PT / 6 pm GMT, hosted by Geoff Keighley, and featuring a performance by Weezer and the Day the the Devs indie showcase.

Last edited by a moderator:

YukiOnna

j0hnnix

Definitely alot of excitement for another Geoff roadshow.

Bored Married With Children GIF

skit_data

I’ve given these Keighley shows a few too many chances now, they usually end up being 75% boredom, 20% commercials and 5% of ”I should probably just go to sleep now”

YukiOnna

I know hating on Geoff is cool for some reason but I love what the guy is trying to do. These shows can be a blast to watch and he seems to be doing his best to make it happen. Hope he succeeds.
Same. I always enjoy the experience in some way even if it has its issues and having more gaming events and opportunities for announcements is great. I've been watching him since the GameTrailers Bonus Round days and he puts in good work.

I don't understand some of the negativity. Atleast Geoff is doing something to bring the community together. Watching the show is not mandatory.
Exactly. This and E3 will give us a lot of gaming news and content which is hardly a thing to complain about, but I know some people will anyway.

ShaikhCroft

Just saw on Summer Game Fest's website that XBOX and UBISOFT shows are listed under Summer Game Fest shows! But they are E3 shows, right?

elliot5

On their SGF hype video, they showed a lot of Valorant footage. Is there anything big coming Valorant related?
Recent hit one year, new mobile version, maybe new operator. I would expect something, but also it could just be Geoff ripping clips from all over.

He said it starts promptly at the time listed no countdown.

So what's been confirmed already, Elden Sonic Rings and a new Borderlands called Wonderlands?

Fbh

10 more hours left! Why the lack of hype?

It's a Geoff Keighley event.
His entire brand is overhyping shitty events.

This will be 80% trailers for stuff like Fortnite, Cod warzone, Rocket League, Destiny, Fall Guys, etc.

15% vague CG trailers or uninteresting Indies.

5% legit good announcements or exciting trailers...if we are lucky

If Jeff Goldblum is on the show and does the "Well, there it is" meme after every shitty "World Premiere" then this could be a dumpster fire I could warm my hands on.

Top Bottom