• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter 6 Logo is still an Abomination

Fahdis

On another day of gamers complain about everything:

Yea, its just a an opinion but the logo... it's still horrendous. I don't think Capcom has gotten enough shit for it yet after the whole Adobe Stock Image and then they evolved it into something equally ugly.

Here's the old ones carrying a legacy.

wY5jKJ6.png

What the fuck is this? Oh look, so witty; a 6 and VI in Roman Numerals and edgy with the graffiti! Are we cool yet?

3QmvdCB.png

baphomet

I mean, out of all of those 2 is the only one I would call good.

6 is already significantly better and 4 and 5's logos.

Fresh outta give-a-fuck bucks. Every single one of those SF logos are obnoxious. Honestly it's just keeping with the tradition.

Last edited:

MiguelItUp

The game itself, however, is looking better than SFV in a variety of ways, so I'm all for it.

Though I'll admit the logo does look a bit odd, but I'll be playing the game more than admiring the logo. Well, hopefully, lol.

It looks like brand that sponsors e-sports tournaments, which is the kinda crowd Capcom wants to attract. But to anyone else, yeah, pretty bland and low effort looking.

Elbereth

Not something I pay close attention to, but it does seem pretty stale in comparison.

Wouldn’t be surprised if it’s updated before launch.

It's no surprise this game is being made to attract the western audience. Making the logo gittier and more UFC-like, adding new characters full of "attitude" and trying to mimic the MK artstyle.

Fahdis

I’m slow af, where’s the Roman numeral VI in the logo? Is it the right side where it’s rotated counterclockwise?

Yes, can't even fucking see it properly with the shape in black in the back over white font text covering the rest.

yurinka

It's cooler than this thread.
100% agree. I'd have prefered something more similar to the tradition and style of the series, but in terms of branding I think it's a good logo that defines well the game, its aesthetics and it's appealing to its target user & demographics.

Top Bottom