• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Stellar Blade Reveals Official ESRB Rating Description; Unsurprisingly Rated Mature for Jiggling Breasts and Violence

Papa_Wisdom

Yo bro, it’s Lent right now.
I’m fasting from many temptations.
I need to leave this thread.
Good day sir. God Bless you.
Temptation Island Big Boobs GIF by RTL

Kuranghi

The big jiggling boobies in this game without fail every time make me burst out in a chuckle, I don't understand how you could be offended by this or have an issue with it because it offends women with or without huge breasts, and no one that is/does can actually explain it rationally without spouting a bunch of meaningless word salad as far as I am aware.

Yo bro, it’s Lent right now.
I’m fasting from many temptations.
I need to leave this thread.
Good day sir. God Bless you.

Does lent mean no wanking?!?? Makes sense now why I'm a non-believer.

Shodai

I absolutely adore women. That said, they are fumbling the ball on every drive when it comes to standing up for themselves in this post-modern hellscape we live in.

Papa_Wisdom

The big jiggling boobies in this game without fail every time make me burst out in a chuckle, I don't understand how you could be offended by this or have an issue with it because it offends women with or without huge breasts, and no one that is/does can actually explain it rationally without spouting a bunch of meaningless word salad as far as I am aware.

Temptation Island Pool GIF by RTL

Bombolone

Gold Member

Lent is a personal relationship with the Man upstairs.
It is normally done fasting from food.
I personally ‘fast’ from all gluttony in a sense. And yes wanking would be one of them.
For me no social media, meat, wanking. I use this time to starve myself of these pleasures/noise, to become clearer (have a clearer view on the world)

Last edited:

Papa_Wisdom

Lent is a personal relationship with the Man upstairs.
It is normally done fasting from food.
I personally ‘fast’ from all gluttony in a sense. And yes wanking would be one of them.
For me no social media, meat, wanking. I use this time to starve myself of these pleasures/noise, to become clearer (have a clearer view on the world)
Animated GIF

Eiknarf

Banned
No jiggling ass?

Sad John Cena GIF
Koreans and ass-jiggle don't really go. The bodies of the girls in Blackpink don't have asses that jiggle really. lol.
If it was a Western game, then yeah. But if it was a Western game, it wouldn't get made. There-in lies the rub

Thaedolus

Gold Member
Wait, just jiggle titties and not titty titties? I thought the Korean rating said nudity

I’ll wait for a sale 😤

AlphaMale

Fingers crossed they don't cave to the small vocal minority that hate jiggly tiddies, and change it for the North Americans!

Top Bottom