• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Stellar Blade Rated 18+ For Nudity and 'Excessive Violence' in South Korea

Portugeezer

Jack Nicholson Yes GIF by Nick Kroll

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
S. Korea is a feminist hellhole didn't they raise the age of consent to 20 lmao? Meanwhile the birth rate is the lowest in the world just lol
Nah sk has this weird system of korean age and international age, basically under Korean age you are already 1 year old when born, and you age up every 1 January, but the actual laws follow the internatial age.
There's this thing where if you want to get married without the consent of the parents, you have to be 19, which would be 20 under korean age.

Saiyan-Rox

Nudity?!

Disgusting, who would want to see such a beautiful woman nude in any way.

Should all be absolutely ashamed of yourself

preorders 2 copies

Slimboy Fat

Nah sk has this weird system of korean age and international age, basically under Korean age you are already 1 year old when born, and you age up every 1 January, but the actual laws follow the internatial age.
There's this thing where if you want to get married without the consent of the parents, you have to be 19, which would be 20 under korean age.
It's effectively 19 then? Regardless gender relations in that country seem even worse and more politicized than in the western world

Cyberpunkd

S. Korea is a feminist hellhole didn't they raise the age of consent to 20 lmao?
How is this a feminist hellhole when as everywhere in Asia the moment you have a baby you stop existing for the society? No childcare, parental leave is shit, getting back to your job is almost impossible as a mother, women are severely underpaid compared to men, etc.

Slimboy Fat

How is this a feminist hellhole when as everywhere in Asia the moment you have a baby you stop existing for the society? No childcare, parental leave is shit, getting back to your job is almost impossible as a mother, women are severely underpaid compared to men, etc.
I was thinking of the generally inharmonious gender relations, especially in symbolic matters and those pertaining to sex. But frankly idk much about Korea and it was just an off the cuff comment.

Is it safe to preorder this, or is there still a chance Sony California censor things for us?

It’s been years since we’ve had anything remotely like this get out of Asia unscathed by the pronoun patrol.

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
I'm kind of bored at this point, because everytime this game shows up here, it's about the asses, it's about how based the devs for hot girls, nudity, so on.

I hope that's not all the game is. Because again, based on what is posted here, that is indeed all.

You must be lying. Have you watched any of the videos released? Do you feel like they only focus on her body?

Arsic

Loves his juicy stink trail scent
You must be lying. Have you watched any of the videos released? Do you feel like they only focus on her body?
He’s not lying. Last like 3 threads on here all just circle jerk the chicks looks.

I’m of the mind this will be a shallow shitter game.

Big time wait and see on this one.

He’s not lying. Last like 3 threads on here all just circle jerk the chicks looks.

He is projecting what is being discussed on a videogame forum onto the actual content of the game, which has been debunked a hundred times by now, so either he is lying or didn't bother at all to learn anything about the game.

25 hours of main story and another 20 of sidequests is the opposite of "shallow". I guess 100 tracks of top-tier OST don't matter either.

Devs are offering lot of details about the game and still people like you claim there is nothing to it. That's either lying or being disingenuous.

Last edited:

Arsic

Loves his juicy stink trail scent
He is projecting what is being discussed on a videogame forum onto the actual content of the game, which has been debunked a hundred times by now, so either he is lying or didn't bother at all to learn anything about the game.

25 hours of main story and another 20 of sidequests is the opposite of "shallow". I guess 100 tracks of top-tier OST don't matter either.

Devs are offering lot of details about the game and still people like you claim there is nothing to it. Either lying or disingenuous.
Have they discussed how the combat works in detail compared to other action games?

That’s all that is of concern for me. Will it play like Ninja Gaiden or Bayonetta? Are these side quests just run of the mill stuff or something more interesting to maybe test your combat prowess?

Mister Wolf

Have they discussed how the combat works in detail compared to other action games?

That’s all that is of concern for me. Will it play like Ninja Gaiden or Bayonetta? Are these side quests just run of the mill stuff or something more interesting to maybe test your combat prowess?

A video showing 10 - 20 minutes of uninterrupted gameplay would be nice.

Aenima

I'm kind of bored at this point, because everytime this game shows up here, it's about the asses, it's about how based the devs for hot girls, nudity, so on.

I hope that's not all the game is. Because again, based on what is posted here, that is indeed all.
Some ppl here like myself play or played other SHiftUp games and know these devs deliver more than sexy characters. The action combat feel is still to be seen, but so far from the videos is looking great. Without a demo, thers not much ppl can talk about other than what is shown. And i think is refreshing a triple A game coming out with a sexy characters. Something alot western devs and media have killed.

Last edited:

Papa_Wisdom

Even if this game is the equivalent to the movie sucker punch I’m in.

Hot ladies, all out action, not great narratively but still a solid all round game if not a little underpolished and probably a little shallow.

After the last 10 years or so this game feel like a breath of fresh air. It knows what it is and he kind of people who it’s going to appeal to and I’m totally ok with that.

Prefer this over suicide squad etc

emily browning film GIF
emily browning babydoll GIF

Top Bottom