• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Unicorn Overlord Reveals ESRB Rating Description; “Jiggling Breasts” & More Confirmed

GL3U5jP.png

The ESRB rating description for the upcoming Atlus and Vanillware tactical JRPG Unicorn Overlord. There are justifications for the T for Teen rating. Blood, revealing female designs, and language are highlighted. For instance, the word “bastard” will appear. Things are going to get intense.

In Unicorn Overlord, players must prepare to defy destiny and immerse themselves in a regal odyssey. This RPG promises an unforgettable journey. Brought to life by the creators of 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim, this game seamlessly blends overworld exploration and a unique battle system, all in the iconic Vanillaware art style.
As a player, you will traverse a vibrant and enchanting world, forging a formidable army of over 60 distinct characters, all while carving out your legacy across five illustrious nations in this grand fantasy adventure. Unleash your kingdom from the shackles of adversity and seize control of your fate in Unicorn Overlord.

The story is set on the continent of Fevrith comprised of five nations, which is put into war by a general from Cornia. The prince, Alain, flees as subjugation occurs, eventually becoming the leader of the Liberation Army a decade later.
You can view the ESRB rating description for Unicorn Overlord below:

This is a strategy game in which players assume the role of a prince trying to liberate a fantasy kingdom from evil. From a 3/4-overhead perspective, players traverse lands while building an army and liberating areas (e.g., towns, fortresses, cities). Players can deploy and move military units (e.g., archers, knights) to battle enemy soldiers and mercenaries in turn-based combat.

Players can choose various actions (e.g., Attack, Defend), which are depicted in short animated sequences: units shooting arrows, slashing swords, casting magic spells. Battles are highlighted by cries of pain, impact sounds, and blood-splatter effects. Some female characters are designed with low-cut outfits (e.g., deep cleavage) and jiggling breasts. The word “bastard” appears in the game.

Salz01

How and where does one preorder. This wasn’t on my radar till I saw the title. Plus it’s Vanillaware….

NickFire

I did not realize the ratings people moonlighted as advertisers. Or are jiggling breasts not endearing for some reason?

GHound

I mean if they're anything like the image from the article ain't no way those things are staying put.
F8iTa_WakAAZDYX

• LOL
Reactions: Isa
Top Bottom