• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December II 2014 - A thread for people who don't like sale side posters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely. It's not great out of the box but if you just force 30 FPS, and play at a higher resolution in order to activate the boost clock on the card, it runs just fine, and looks really good. In XIII I had a stuttering every 10 secs, but that's not happening in this one, thankfully.
Oh man, that's so good to hear. I've definitely been stuttering my way through XIII, and was worried that a world that's more open would behave even worse. Can't wait to get to that game. Thanks for the info!

Tizoc

Watched Paddington with my nephews today. Really nice family movie, recommend it if you wanna give the little ones a good time at the theater. There were some jokes that my nephews never got and would ask me what was funny,
like the retirement home for bears...in Darkest Peru...
It's really good too. Must have for fans of Homestar Runner, and fans of classic Telltale.

I edited my post as Steam has it for $4.99! my bad people ^^;

autoduelist

Another kickstarter? You'd think they have enough money for an expansion from the first two campaigns :/

Risk reduction. Why risk your bank account when you can sell preorders to fund it. It's not really in the original spirit of kickstarter but that's what happens. On the other hand, we end up with sequels they may not have wanted to risk otherwise, so...

Turfster

New GMG deals:
  • 100% Orange Juice 60% off
  • 99 Spirits 50% off
  • War of the Human Tanks 60% off
  • Shadow of Mordor 33% off
  • LotR War in the North 75% off
  • Portal Bundle 75% off
  • Thief Franchise 75% off
  • Sam & Max Seasons 75% off
  • Bone 80% off
  • Poker Night 1 & 2 75% off
  • Back to the Future 80% off
  • Jurassic Park 75% off
  • Law & Order Legacies 75% off
  • Tales of Monkey Island 75% off
  • Puzzle Agent 1 & 2 75% off
  • Hector Badge of Carnage 75% off
WOLFAMONGOUS is not a Steam key.

Purkake4

Banned
Risk reduction. Why risk your bank account when you can sell preorders to fund it. It's not really in the original spirit of kickstarter but that's what happens. On the other hand, we end up with sequels they may not have wanted to risk otherwise, so...
As long as people are up for it, sure. It's pretty obvious that there is a market for this though. Doesn't really seem like a very sustainable model, how many people will kickstart Shadowrun 17: ReReturn to Seattle?

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Finally Final Fantasy

Wait, is Shadowrun Dragonfall different than Shadowrun Returns with all the DLC besides being standalone?

Excellent deals (except I own pretty much everything)

VOTE FOR KENTUCKY ROAD ZERO FOR THE DAILY IT'S REALLY GOOD

Turfster

Daily
  • Metal Slug 3 70% off
  • The Forest 33% off
  • Lichdom Battlemage 75% off
  • Wasteland 2 50% off
  • Lethal League 50% off
  • Child of Light 60% off
  • Witcher 2 85% off
  • Final Fantasy VII 50% off
  • Arma III 50% off
12 hour deals
  • Sherlock Holmes: Crime & Punishment 50% off
  • Pandora First Contact 50% off
  • Pixel Piracy 80% off
  • Spec Ops The Line 80% off
  • Dragon Age Origins Ultimate 75% off
  • Overlord II 75% off
Community choice
  • Kentucky Route Zero 50% off
  • Ultimate General Gettysburg 50% off
  • Hatoful Boyfriend 50% off

Humble Daily Endless Legend 33% off

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
How much how muchhhh how much plox it blows not having access to steam from work

KA9ALNC.png

Tizoc

Someone please make a thread about Metal Slug 3 and X being on sale, their ports are OK, but are overall the among best co-op games you could get from Steam =X

Vamphuntr

Is Blackguards any good? I'm looking for something like Divinity Original Sin and Wasteland 2. Yes I have Pillars of Eternity preordered.

I did vote for it but we know Hatoful Boyfriend will win.

Well I was going add "DON'T VOTE FOR HATOFUL BOYFRIEND" :p

ModBot said:
Instructions for PetriP-TNT:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 9 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (PetriP-TNT, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Stick It To The Man -- MB-9EF750F7F6C0B385 - Taken by PunishedSnake
Deus Ex - The Fall -- MB-077FAD20535ED91D - Taken by Volotaire
Afterfall Insanity : Extended Edition -- MB-E1ED65ACC60C80D5 - Taken by Pranay_
The Last Remnant -- MB-6003AA72C1CE57C8 - Taken by nja
Aces Wild: Manic Brawling Action -- MB-CF619808A19FC5EE - Taken by darkchewie
Time Ramesside -- MB-CD967737ED6C64F5 - Taken by gaiadyne

FINAL FANTASY III 50% OFF COUPON -- MB-E4F8965A73588F5D
FINAL FANTASY XIII-2 50% OFF COUPON -- MB-C677DE40858C131B - Taken by Polishin8r
Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris with Season Pass 33% OFF COUPON -- MB-16B8E1D728A1C2B8

ATTN: IF YOU GONNA BUY FFXIII-2 TAKE MY COUPON AND BUY IT OFF http://square-enix.com, 50% off with Steam Key

BruteUA

You pigeonfuckers should vote for Gettysburg.

Pardon me, I'll rephrase. Please vote for Ultimate General: Gettysburg. Especially if you already own both other options. Thank you.

Voted Gettysburg in a heartbeat.

I played one episode of KRZ, haven't disliked a game more since the last time I touched a Metal Gear game, ugh.

Volotaire

Oh wow first time the vote is a hard decision. I had to go with kentucky Zero since I own Hatoful boyfriend and the price they're offering with the discount pales in comparison to GMG.

ExoSoul

Banned
Lethal League at 50%......
I also highly recommend Spec Ops for anyone who hasn't played it, I might double dip myself.

Also: Voted for Kentucky but expect Boyfriend to win.

Monooboe

No no no no, Wasteland 2, I was hoping it only would be 33% off, that way I knew I couldn't afford it but now... I can't really afford it but if I save in on food for the next 6 months... worth it?:D

Tizoc

dpoLK.gif

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Tizoc, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

header.jpg

Dishonored: The Brigmore Witches DLC -- MB-4370DD314FC03727 - Taken by milena87. 39 entrants total.

t1419974091z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom