• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spoiler-Free E3 2015 Press Conference Thread

R1CHO

On android, I used the twitch app to watch the archived version.

Just search for Bethesda under the People tab.

Better than searching YouTube and higher quality.

working on final exam project so wont have time until (probably) next week. At the very least not while they are streaming. So this was exactly what I was looking for ! Thanks for creating this thread ! :p

Volotaire

Anyone got a link to the giantbomb Bethesda video ?

edit : nvm, got it without getting spoiled, here is the link for anyone interested

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jxkm4ELydrc

It's in the OP under Giantbomb talks.
Yeah, that's what I am watching now. :/

Hmm sorry. Please look at alternative links that I provided if YT does not suit. I'll try to get higher quality version in the future.

On android, I used the twitch app to watch the archived version.

Just search for Bethesda under the People tab.

Better than searching YouTube and higher quality.

The Bethesda Archive is on the Doc and thread!

Please read the OP. I have no idea why posters are risking getting spoiled, there are plenty links available.

Going to start updating again.
- Updates:

- IGN YT Mirror is in
- Got the full Bethesda YT link which is 720p 60FPS
- Deleted Ustream since it looks like little outlets use this anymore
- Giantbomb only records reaction streams now so the link in the image will link to their reaction stream.
- There is no Twitch coverage of Bethesda Twitch link, only the Bethesda channel on Twitch link.

- Looking for IGN's coverage on their website, hard to find, requesting help. I have a YT mirror already.

Haines

Banned
Coming home after work to try and watch the ms conference spoiler free on one of my consoles...

What's the best way to do this?

RiverBed

Banned
Coming home after work to try and watch the ms conference spoiler free on one of my consoles...

I would bookmark a site in my browser that will host the video (like, for instance, the official youtube page of said company or official site), avoid all news, then just boot up my browser with the link having prepared a nice snack/food/beverage and enjoy.

Volotaire

I'm not familiar with XB1/PS4 browsers, but can you not bookmark this thread and click the links when I archive it? Or use google docs on those web browsers and bookmark the google doc in the OP? Sorry if there limitations I don not know about.

ScribbleD

What are you guys looking forward to from MS' conference? Without Quantum Break or Scalebound, I'm struggling to think of anything to be excited about from them.

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
As usual this is my most appreciated thread of e3 each year but wow what a tremendous job this year, truly great! Thanks for making it mate.

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
My friend who is a crazy Microsoft fanboy went out of his way to spoil part of the MS conference for me. Jerk. :(

Is the archive of MS' conference on Twitch or anything? I'd go looking but I don't want to get spoiled... There aren't any links yet.

Edit: Thank you very much. I decided to just ask whenever I got home since technically you can get the archive link almost as soon as the conference starts with Twitch.

Volotaire

So at the moment we have 2 Microsoft links up, Twitch and the Official Microsoft archive. I'm waiting for the other shows to finish so they archive and better YouTube quality uploads (the only one at the moment is 480p).

Volotaire

Any chance that someone make a list of all of the games announced?

In the OP, in the other E3 threads section, you'll see a link called Amirox's E3 2015 Summary Thread. Here, a list of all E3 news will be consolidated, with a delay of course.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1059987

3 Microsoft streams updated now on Google Doc/Thread
- Gamespot
- Official Website
- Twitch
- IGN may take a long time
- Giantbomb reacts will take a short time
- YT will be up shortly moff a random 720p-1080p recording

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
How long was MS conference? I think unfortunately I'll have a shorter lunch break today.

aravuus

Seems like there's a bit of a delay in getting the GB talks over YT mirror? I was wondering if I could manage to watch the Sony conference before work tomorrow (I'd have to start like 10 minutes after the live show actually ends if it's 90min), but it looks like it'll have to wait till I get home

Trying to avoid spoilers all day is gonna be rough

e: then again, it's fucking smoldering hot in my apartment, if I'm up at 4am, I'll just make myself some coffee and watch it live

Volotaire

Seems like there's a bit of a delay in getting the GB talks over YT mirror? I was wondering if I could manage to watch the Sony conference before work tomorrow (I'd have to start like 10 minutes after the live show actually ends if it's 90min), but it looks like it'll have to wait till I get home

Trying to avoid spoilers all day is gonna be rough

e: then again, it's fucking smoldering hot in my apartment, if I'm up at 4am, I'll just make myself some coffee and watch it live

I can get the Twitch archive/Sony official website in that timeframe probably, but not Giantbomb. I'm not sure why their GB YT is taking so long.

EDIT: GB Microsoft is up Starts 02:42

Volotaire

I still cannot get Microsoft E3 YT. There are 360p and 480p videos, reaction YouTuber videos, but the HD videos are being taken down for copyright. Moreover, IGN and Geoff''s YT show is just running, so it won't be archived until after Sony!

DO NOT RELY ON YT TODAY. There are other links I have provided. REPEAT (because posters here do not read the OP). DO NOT RELY ON YOUTUBE TODAY.

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
Even if it's a crappy 360p video, anyone care to share a link? I'll probably listen to the last half hour at work.

Mupod

damn I was hoping to listen to giantbomb talking over the MS stream while I did my workout. Think it'll be up for direct download soon?

Volotaire

Damn this EA and Ubisoft turaround. Let's do this.

damn I was hoping to listen to giantbomb talking over the MS stream while I did my workout. Think it'll be up for direct download soon?

Even Bethesda is not up for Direct download. So you'll be waiting a long time.

-EA Twitch is up and running
- EA Giantobmb Reaction up
- Gamespot up!

3 up, Ubi about to start I'll get a few more

Chittagong

Gold Member
What are you clicking? What links are you trying? I only have Gamespot, Giantbomb and Twitch up bytheway. Truy the google doc if it does not work.

Thank god for that Google Doc!

Yeah all the links in the OP for EA are broken on iPad, Twitch is total shit, just shows a can't play symbol in the browser, and the Twitch app finds nothing, YouTube has nothing...

Luckily the GameSpot archive in the Google Doc works perfect on iPad!

Volotaire

Thank god for that Google Doc!

Yeah all the links in the OP for EA are broken on iPad, Twitch is total shit, just shows a can't play symbol in the browser, and the Twitch app finds nothing, YouTube has nothing...

Luckily the GameSpot archive in the Google Doc works perfect on iPad!

Ah sorry :( Glad something worked.

Volotaire

Waiting on the HD upload for MS. This thread is such a godsend.

Even if it's a crappy 360p video, anyone care to share a link? I'll probably listen to the last half hour at work.

A new 1080p Archive of microsoft

- All Gamespot updated
- All YT archives except oculus and Bethesda is 1080p
- All Twitch Archives
- All Giantbomb Reaction Videos
- IGN to come after Sony
- GB Reaction video son their site instead of YouTube to come
- Gametrailers Reaction to come
-

Top Bottom