• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spoiler-Free E3 2015 Press Conference Thread

Volotaire

Given I wasn't prepared for the Occulus pre-E3 stream (i.e. my plans do not work with the time) relative to my plans next week, I might be up to 1 hour late in uploading links to both the Google Doc and the thread.

Rest assured, next week the links will go up straight away. I should be able to upload the Oculus links relatively quickly anyway.

Alienous

Thanks for this.

If you could somehow colour code the Google Doc according to the amount of spoilers clear on the website itself (such as Gamespot showing articles in a side-bar or something) that would be great.

I imagine Twitch and Ustream might be the most 'safe'.

Volotaire

Thanks for this.

If you could somehow colour code the Google Doc according to the amount of spoilers clear on the website itself (such as Gamespot showing articles in a side-bar or something) that would be great.

I imagine Twitch and Ustream might be the most 'safe'.

Yes, if you read under Caveats for websites in the OP, it will mention about the various potential spoilers. That's a good idea on the colour coding, I'll try to do this. Thanks!

MaxiLive

Volotaire I love you <3

Thanks for making this thread it is always a godsend to have a spoiler free way of catching up with the streams and with some of them being at crazy o'clock for the UK this is vital!

Thanks again!

Volotaire

I added this Nintendo E3 timetable schedule to the OP.

WIDozfp.png
EDIT: Updated

Zubz

Banned
I'm really grateful for this; I work/have class during all of them but the Smash Direct, the NWC, Bethesda's conference, and the PC Gamer one (Assuming that the 12:30 AM in the Microsoft conference is a typo). I'll probably skip Ubi's and EA's conferences, as well as maybe PC Gamer's and Bethesda's, but I'm all-in for the Big 3 & Nintendo's additional content; I plan on watching them the second I get home.

~Kinggi~

Banned
First off, thanks for the thread. Every year i greatly appreciate the folk that organize these, being i work all day.

Anyway, i am assuming the google doc was not updated with links for occulus? It says to "hover over' for the twitch one but not sure what that means as i cant seem to access a link. I of course know the links are in the OP and GAF isnt down so it doesnt matter but was wondering if that was the format going forward?

Articalys

Thanks a ton for this thread. Is the Nintendo Treehouse stuff going to be fully archived? I just realized I have midday meetings at work all three days this year and am going to miss a lot of it.

Volotaire

First off, thanks for the thread. Every year i greatly appreciate the folk that organize these, being i work all day.

Anyway, i am assuming the google doc was not updated with links for occulus? It says to "hover over' for the twitch one but not sure what that means as i cant seem to access a link. I of course know the links are in the OP and GAF isnt down so it doesnt matter but was wondering if that was the format going forward?

So for the Occulus one I inserted the links as comments. When you hover over the box, it should come up. If that does not work, I'll just insert them as links in the box.

Thanks a ton for this thread. Is the Nintendo Treehouse stuff going to be fully archived? I just realized I have midday meetings at work all three days this year and am going to miss a lot of it.

Not officially, but there will be Twitch and YT archives. Plus the YT stream will be fully rewindable.

roytheone

Ah, I see the most important thread for me during E3 is up again! Thanks to work, school and timezones I will only be able to see Nintendo and square-enix live, so this thread is a lifesaver, like always. Thank you for the great work Volotaire!

Also, the hover over thing in the google docs doesn't seem to work for me :(

Volotaire

Ah, I see the most important thread for me during E3 is up again! Thanks to work, school and timezones I will only be able to see Nintendo and square-enix live, so this thread is a lifesaver, like always. Thank you for the great work Volotaire!

Also, the hover over thing in the google docs doesn't seem to work for me :(

So I've just checked, and it was because I was signed in that I could see comments. Because it is only read only for other uses (the public), you can't see comments. I'll try do a workaround in the sheet.

Volotaire

Resolved the 'hover over comment' problem by just adding hyperlinks in the Google doc. Also added OT links in the Google doc.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
Subscribed. I will probably miss Sony's conference being so late into night in Europe and before a work day.

J@hranimo

Banned
Checking in.

Going to be driving back and forth around the city for work all week so this is perfect. Great job on the thread btw!

Josh5890

As always thank you from a college student. I have class Monday night. I have a feeling I am going to miss a Gaf meltdown if Last Guardian is announced.

Thank you very much. I'll be working at the time of some of the conferences, so I needed a repository of links.
I still have to stay away from Facebook and Twitter though.

Top Bottom