• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spoiler-Free E3 2015 Press Conference Thread

A new 1080p Archive of microsoft

- All Gamespot updated
- All YT archives except oculus and Bethesda is 1080p
- All Twitch Archives
- All Giantbomb Reaction Videos
- IGN to come after Sony
- GB Reaction video son their site instead of YouTube to come
- Gametrailers Reaction to come
-
Thank you for all the work you've been doing. The wife had a baby yesterday so I'm catching up where I can when the kid is resting. This thread and google doc have been perfect.

Volotaire

Thank you for all the work you've been doing. The wife had a baby yesterday so I'm catching up where I can when the kid is resting. This thread and google doc have been perfect.

Congrats!

- I've started making Youtube mirrors of Gamespot videos on the google doc
- Gamespot links to EA and Micro don't work anymore for some reason beacuse Gamespot have removed them. Will be updated.

- I would actually advise you all to go to the Google Doc now. It's much easier to update and will be easier to search stuff. I will still update the thread, but I will take my time with it. I have checked all links, and links that are broken have no link (i.e. no archive) or have not been archived yet.

Lakitu

st5fu
Well, I've missed the Sony conference. Just woke up, don't dare touch the main page and this is my last bastion of non-spoilers. Pls save me.

Volotaire

I hate to be a bother, but is there any way to access this on mobile? I can't find seem to get it to work, and I don't dare search YouTube, Twitter, Twitch or GAF itself!

Trying to get other links, Not much at the moment, but more may appear in the next 30 minutes. On mobile, I'm not sure. You could go through the Twitch App, Sony's channel, and their past broadcasts, and click the E3 one.

UPDATE

EDIT:

- All Gamespot updated up to Sony
- All YT archives except oculus and Bethesda is 1080p except Sony
- All Twitch Archives up to Sony
- All Giantbomb Reaction Videos except Sony
- IGN to come after Sony
- Gametrailers Reaction to come
- Sony Twitch Archived
- Sony GAmespot Archived

Volotaire

Thank you. Seriously, thank you. Wow.

You delivered, this year specifically.

Well here's one more.

Sony 1080p English E3 2015 Conference (Starts at 26:20)

UPDATE

EDIT:

- All Gamespot updated including Sony
- All YT archives except oculus and Bethesda is 1080p including Sony
- All Twitch Archives including Sony
- All Giantbomb Reaction Videos including Sony
- IGN to come after Sony
- Gametrailers Reaction excluding Sony
- Sony Twitch Archived
- Sony Gamespot Archived
- Sony YT 1080p Archived

I will do one last run through in 30 minutes to one hour. After this, I will be asleep and will do a run through 9 hours after. Every conference has at least 3 alternative links (YT/Gamespot/Twitch). These are three different links covered by mobile and computers, and have HD quality. You should be fully covered.

EDIT 2 :

- ALL Sony covered in links. IGN covered YT form.
- Official Sony Website inserted (another YT Link)
- Gametrailers Sony reactions yet to be updated
- IGN all website to be updated
- IGN YT a few to be updated
- Gamespot YT Mirror to be updated

Tiktaalik

Ahh I forgot about this thread. Shoulda bookmarked it myself as a spoiled myself on one sony thing even just searching youtube for the sony conference.

Thanks to everyone who goes to the effort to set this up.

Salih

Just wanted to say: big THANKS for this thread. I won't catch the ndirect live so this is perfect. Thanks again.

Volotaire

Hey Volo! Super best friends got their Microsoft watch up last night. Listen to Pat be SUPER WRONG right at the very start about the Sony conference.

Thanks! Will add.

There is a 15 minute turnaround between Nintendo and Square Enix. I will have the Twitch link hopefully up. Nintendo are quick with getting the YT Direct up at least. There may only be 2 links for Nintendo at the time Square starts (15 minutes after Nintendo finishes). Be patient, and hopefully YT and another link serves both HD and SD users, mobile and computer. GB Reacts may be up since they are cutting their stream for a few seconds between them.

UPDATE

For Google Doc

- All Gamespot updated including Sony
- All YT archives except oculus and Bethesda is 1080p including Sony
- All Twitch Archives including Sony
- All Giantbomb Reaction Videos including Sony
- IGN YouTube Mirrors Uploaded including Sony
- IGN website still to come
- GB Reaction video done including Sony
- Gametrailers Reaction including Sony
- SBF Reacts Microsoft Done, others to come

UPDATE 2 Further to above:

In google Doc:

All IGN Website links archived!

- GOOGLE DOC ALL ARCHIVED EXCEPT SBF (TBA) and Publisher's websites

Enjoy that selection !

Volotaire

A needed updated post:

The thread and Google Doc have now been all updated. The Google doc contains additional links: YouTube mirrors for Gamespot and YouTube mirrors for IGN.

- I will update the thread with these additional mirrors later.
- There is one link left and that is the official Sony website archive.

Now for Nintendo and Square, I will be able to get YouTube and Twitch links hopefully in time for Square Enix. Giantbomb too perhaps.

At the moment, the Google Doc has more information then the thread, so if you want more choice, go to the google Doc. It also has clear times for when the preshow starts and the conference starts. These have mostly been done in the thread.

Volotaire

NINTENDO

- Twitch archive updated
- Official Nintendo Link Updated [BE CAREFUL FIRST FEW FRAMES OF LOADING SPOILERS]
- Giantbomb YT Mirror only starts from 20 minutes in, so waiting for official website archive
- YT Up

Volotaire

I think this has turned more into an archive thread as well as Spoiler Free Thread, especially the Google Doc. Hopefully I can combine both into a thread next year as it seems to serve both purposes.

- Uploaded as well Nintendo , Square Gametrailers Reacts and TImestamps in Google Doc

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
I think this has turned more into an archive thread as well as Spoiler Free Thread, especially the Google Doc. Hopefully I can combine both into a thread next year as it seems to serve both purposes.

- Uploaded as well Nintendo , Square Gametrailers Reacts and TImestamps in Google Doc

Thanks for all your work!

Zubz

Banned
Oh wait, Square's already up? Huh. I kept thinking that was tonight, for whatever reason. Oh well. I can't check it until after 8:30, anyway, and I'll probably be watching Nintendo's stream first. Thanks again, Volotaire! You're a champ.

maxcriden

just fyi do not use the twitch link right now for the digital event it goes right to treehouse and i got spoiled on something big and weird :(

Volotaire

just fyi do not use the twitch link right now for the digital event it goes right to treehouse and i got spoiled on something big and weird :(

:( Sorry! I'll edit accordingly.

EDIT: Wait, I've clicked the links are there are no spoilers. Could you PM me a description?

maxcriden

:( Sorry! I'll edit accordingly.

EDIT: Wait, I've clicked the links are there are no spoilers. Could you PM me a description?

not sure if it's just because i'm browsing from wii u but when i clicked twitch it took me straight to treehouse live.

spoiler with context turned out to be nothing significant but since it's treehouse they coukd show anything really so i wanted to warn anyone. :)

thanks again for your hard work on the thread!

Volotaire

Everything until Nintendo is pretty much done, there are just missing IGN and Gamespot YouTube mirrors for Square and Nintendo . But, I have IGN and Youtube links for these anyway. GB Youtube links for Square and Nintendo still to come but their website links work. Basically, it's done.

PC Gaming will come after show is finished, Treehouse archive will be done after day 1 (may come midday tomorrow).

Giantbomb aftershow hours show might actually be updated tomorrow midday BST (UK) time because it has a VERY late finish in the UK.

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
Christ how long is this show? I came an hour late and I've been waiting ever since for it to end so that an archived link pops up. -_-

Volotaire

Christ how long is this show? I came an hour late and I've been waiting ever since for it to end so that an archived link pops up. -_-

It;s not a very good show to be honest. You really are not missing much. It's more of a 'talk show' post show format then a conference.

Volotaire

Google Doc now has Giantbomb aftershow Day 1 Video (YT and GB website) and Nintendo Treehouse day 1 (Twitch and YouTube). Now updating thread.

- Updated a YT mirror for PC Gaming Conference 1080p
- Thread updated to replicate Google doc
- Removed unnecessary links on thread
- Updated Gametrailers reaction to PC Gaming Show

Volotaire

Updated:

- Day 2 Nintendo Live @Treehouse YT and Twitch Archives in Google Doc and Thread
- Day 2 ShowGiantbomb After Hours Day 2 YT and Ginattbomb website link archives in Google Doc and Thread

Volotaire

Google Doc and thread fully updated until E3 Day 2 with all press conferences where they were uploaded accordingly.

Things that are left:

- Treehouse Day 3 (still to be completed)
- Giantbomb Day 3 (still to be completed)

Other details:

- Giantbomb Nintendo YT Mirror reaction stream is broken, there is no recovery

R1CHO

Hi!

Is anyone going to be so kind to do this type of thread this year?

Gonna be the first e3 I can't watch any of the conferences live in a lot of years, a thread like this would be perfect for me.

Regards

Top Bottom