• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Something wild is going on, and ive tried to contact the moderation team....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dick Jones

Gold Member
Legit teading this while taking a shit. Gold!

You for real bro? Lmao you are kidding right. That is my pc with my avatar on my corsair 150 lcd...no photoshop...ffs...ypu guys are wild...making conspiracy theories. I don't even know how to use photoshop. I put that pic as a joke.

Plus, I only posted the pc because @GHG did some weird post about my pc which i still don't understand.

Tell me what you want me to take a pic of on my pc and I'll do it ffs 🤣
Alot of posters will be getting this message soon!

Sexy Puppet GIF

Topher

Gold Member
Legit teading this while taking a shit. Gold!

You for real bro? Lmao you are kidding right. That is my pc with my avatar on my corsair 150 lcd...no photoshop...ffs...ypu guys are wild...making conspiracy theories. I don't even know how to use photoshop. I put that pic as a joke.

Plus, I only posted the pc because @GHG did some weird post about my pc which i still don't understand.

Tell me what ypu want me to take a pic of on my pc and I'll do it ffs 🤣

lol....chill out man. I didn't know you could show images in the CPU cooler. That's fine but probably should explain it next time cuz it definitely looked photoshopped to me.

Edit: But my bad DenchDeckard DenchDeckard for saying it was photoshopped. Just an honest mistake on my part.

Last edited:

GigaBowser

The bear of bad news
Everyone isn’t moderated equally. Reputation matters. When you have a reputation for acting and posting like a moron and you’re use a dozen other warnings, the mods are going to keep you on a tight leash. Not sure why that surprises.

In the real world, it works in a similar way in the office. Your reputation is everything and you can “get away with more” if you have a good one.
This is all true I post whatever I even think about the and mods always kind my friends I am gifted gold I arm the spirit of gaming

Papa_Wisdom

Imagine being a console warrior for this generation in particular. At least in the days of Genesis vs SNES, PS1 vs N64, and PS3 vs 360 the games were good and the libraries were fairly distinct. It was still stupid to be a brand warrior, but at least you can see the logic of a 16 year old with limited income missing out on the other team’s offerings getting a little salty.

PS5 and XSX on the other hand have 95% the same library. Its literally just coming down to Forza and Bugthesda game vs Sony cinematic experience #16 & capeshit. And PC eventually gets those too within like 18 months lmao. Y’all missed the train on teh warz. Stop trying to make fetch re-happen again.
My Younger sega Saturn Fanboy still calls it the fony greystation

ChoosableOne

ChoosableAll

Tell me what ypu want me to take a pic of on my pc and I'll do it ffs 🤣
VPqkxI2.png

It says 'dry eye' on it. Only a Microsoft fanboy can shed enough tears to dry an eye, so I believe the picture is really yours. Just kidding, I hope you haven't taken these words here too seriously. Sometimes, I also get upset about the decisions made by moderation (not for the reason, but how they handle it), but it's not worth getting worked up enough to create a thread about it. Cheers! And be happy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom