• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Something wild is going on, and ive tried to contact the moderation team....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirk Benedict

Gold Member
She is even worse in motion

Av2v.gif

New York Plumber vibes.

Evil Calvin

Afraid of Boobs
There is clearly something going on with a moderator on here that has a personal vendetta against me. I posted a comment in the forza vs gt7 thread that stated that forza looked a lot better than gt7 in the video asamsapple posted and within 50 seconds my post was deleted and i was thread banned. I've attempted to contact moderation multiple times to request a conversation and no one responds.

My post was deleted with the comment "you're trying too hard, fanboy". I mean really, what is that? We see horrific comments towards other members, and craziness all day but a comment about forza looking better on one video gets me banned from a thread within seconds.

I know the joke is why post a thread, just message moderation. I have done it multiple times. I have never been banned on this site but seem to be getting an increasing amount of thread bans and warnings.

Anyone got any ideas of how I can work through this with the moderation team, or who else I can contact?
Based on my experiences, the mods are the ones who are the 'fanboys'. Lots of Xbox and Phil bashing without repercussions.

Microsoft's standard MO is to astroturf everything, it's not anything relevant to Xbox specifically. They aren't stupid, know how bad public opinion is of them. They have probably the single most sophisticated marketing organization that exists of any Big Tech company in addition to the biggest government lobbying apparatus. They learned all this after the antitrust trial of the 1990's nearly got them broken up, they NEED to be constantly on the offensive with marketing and government lobbying to make sure that never can happen again.

You think MS outmarket Apple? MS are one of the big marketers -

All-The-Worlds-Brands-V3-1.jpg

Topher

Gold Member
So I think this is the right thread for my problem:

They just shut off my water connection for maintence without notice and I need to take a huge dump right now because I went to pizza hut yesterday.

Advices?

Use the toilet. Flush later

Edit: And you are correct. This is the perfect thread for your inquiry.

Last edited:

Skifi28

They just shut off my water connection for maintence without notice and I need to take a huge dump right now because I went to pizza hut yesterday.

Advices?
Use a bucket to collect water from a neighbor or public tap.

Advices?
Dont people know how a toilet works? You can still flush it one time even if the water is shut off.

STARSBarry

Gold Member
Based on my experiences, the mods are the ones who are the 'fanboys'. Lots of Xbox and Phil bashing without repercussions.
e9ALB62.jpg

Both of these are in response to me ragging on Halo Infinite (its not my fault I can quickly see through the smoke and mirror game of terrible game companies to reach the conclusion that something is legitimately terrible before most people)

So the mods do hand out stuff when people speak poorly of Microsoft, your just not seeing it.

I am still mildly upset they removed my post about how Season 2's name, lone wolves was a reference to the two people still playing Halo Infinite on steam, I personally thought it was a top tier joke.

Last edited:

Evil Calvin

Afraid of Boobs
e9ALB62.jpg

Both of these are in response to me ragging on Halo Infinite (its not my fault I can quickly see through the smoke and mirror game of terrible game companies to reach the conclusion that something is legitimately terrible before most people)

So the mods do hand out stuff when people speak poorly of Microsoft, your just not seeing it.

I am still mildly upset they removed my post about how Season 2's name, lone wolves was a reference to the two people still playing Halo Infinite on steam, I personally thought it was a top tier joke.
Maybe you're right, I don't see it. I just know the Sony fanboy bashing of Xbox and Phil (crying about acquiring studios and games) goes unpunished and if the roles were reversed I doubt I would not be banned. The fact is, there are more Sony fanboys out there (including most of the mods) than Xbox fans.

Maybe you're right, I don't see it. I just know the Sony fanboy bashing of Xbox and Phil (crying about acquiring studios and games) goes unpunished and if the roles were reversed I doubt I would not be banned. The fact is, there are more Sony fanboys out there (including most of the mods) than Xbox fans.

Nah that just sounds like a Sony Gaf tinfoil hat theory to me.

Maybe read more comments and you will see the mods hit everyone.

Arsic

Loves his juicy stink trail scent
At least GAF can agree on one thing :

The toilet paper roll should be facing outwards to pull down, not inward.

fart town usa

Gold Member
Seriously though, what are people doing to get banned? Is it in the gaming or off topic? I feel like I completely miss the threads that get rowdy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom