• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Something wild is going on, and ive tried to contact the moderation team....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously though, what are people doing to get banned? Is it in the gaming or off topic? I feel like I completely miss the threads that get rowdy.

Lately a lot of the bans have to do with what's happening in the middle East. I don't participate in those threads but you can visit the ban page to see who is getting banned for what.

Daneel Elijah

Gold Member
So, we're posting our warnings now?
Please do!
20 pages of pure bliss.
high quality remake GIF

Varteras

Gold Member
Seriously though, what are people doing to get banned? Is it in the gaming or off topic? I feel like I completely miss the threads that get rowdy.
If you mean in general, being a console warrior is the most frequent reason for being banned. But it's the ones who act completely insufferable. Behave in childish ways. Show a consistent pattern of being a douchebag over a plastic box.

As for the current climate, as has been said, a ton of bans are because of people supporting the violence in the Middle East.

I have practical experience of moderation bias. But this is not my home, i just follow the instructions and that's it.

Think you are in the best game forum on the internet, its moderated by lots of people, some of them can be biased, no problem, move on about thread bans.

Don't get personal and be disciplined in a place that your not in charge. Stay or leave it. Cry is not an option.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom