• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RuPaul's Drag Race All-Stars Season 2 |OT| Let's Get All-Started!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
why did detox just go with her own look

mantidor

I lost it every 10 seconds, amazing recap.

That smile Roxxxy has when Adore says she does not belong there, I died.

Usually the wait is painful but there is so much content, with everything Logo alone put on their website the premiere could have been almost a 2 hour episode, that's not to mention all these recaps, before we knew it we have already another episode tomorrow and is freaking snatch game already.

mantidor

So Chi Chi and Kim Chi are coming to town and I'm in doubt about doing the meet and greet, I'm just way too shy and I feel it would be money wasted because I would barely say anything
or I'd be way to drunk to form coherent sentences
. I really don't care about selfies. What are your experiences with M&G? is it worthy? I guess it really depends on the queens though.

Shizuka

So Chi Chi and Kim Chi are coming to town and I'm in doubt about doing the meet and greet, I'm just way too shy and I feel it would be money wasted because I would barely say anything
. I really don't care about selfies. What are your experiences with M&G? is it worthy? I guess it really depends on the queens though.

I met Alaska and it was great. In hindsight, probably not worth all that money, but it was nice.

I don't wanna do meet and greets anymore with the queens. It's not that I've done them a lot in the past, I just feel bad for them having to retain enough energy after performing to stand in a line and be lovely for a hundred people. I can't imagine sweating under a wig and having to meet one person after another who's uber enthusiastic and stuffing a camera in my face. The exchange is never going to feel organic or meaningful and it feels weird doing a routine selfie just coz the moment needs to be captured. :/

Depends on the event. My M&G was before the show so all the Queens were still pretty happy. I was also like 6th in line so they weren't over it yet.
I don't think I would have paid the same amount if it had been two girls, but I saw 6 so it was alright.

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
Whew girl Alaska is doing
Mae West
. My ex is probably have an orgasm right now.

Adore
needs to get it together. "Didn't expect it like this"? Bitch, the season barely started and you only have one challenge down. So far it hasn't been too different from the season 6. There's even no Bianca around to ice-pick your self-esteem. I don't want another season of Ru playing favorites.

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
Snatch ranking:

Alyssa >>> Alaska >>> Katya > Ginge > Phi Phi > Detox > Tati > Roxxxy

I'm scared for Roxxxy and Tati. They gon get stabbed.

Rayis

Detox's runway is STUNNING

Her look made me gag so hard, I was like YASSS bitch!

I also loved Katya's and Alaska's

This bottom 3 is literally WTF........

Detox shoudln't be there, Also, Alyssa should have won Snatch game

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
This week's bottom 3 instantly makes me wish there was a way for those hungry queens to have a chance for redemption. Three amazing contestants yet they're so helpless.

kirblar

This week's bottom 3 instantly makes me wish there was a way for those hungry queens to have a chance for redemption.
Did you miss the last minute of last week's ep? Something's going on- might be a Redemption Island/Last Chance Kitchen thing.

I'm glad everyone basically agreed that
Detox being in the B3 was bullshit

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
Did you miss the last minute of last week's ep? Something's going on- might be a Redemption Island/Last Chance Kitchen thing.
Oh I almost forgot about that. Still a lipsync for their lives could have been exhilarating.

kirblar

Oh I almost forgot about that. Still a lipsync for their lives could have been exhilarating.
That's how RI/LKC work- chain duels between eliminated people until a certain re-entry point. No idea if that's it though, but it would make sense, since it'd allow Ru to maintain ultimate control.

Alaska wouldn't send home someone who just impersonated Alaska. But that would be epic. Still, no one does Alaska like Jinkx Monsoon.

I didn't take PhiPhi as being one of the top three, more like one of the bottom four.
Phi Phi shoulda been bottom three instead of Detox. Their performances were both just okay but Detox fucking slayed the runway while Phi Phi had the worst look of the night.

I remember not liking Tati on season 2 but even I felt sad for her on this. Was kinda hoping Roxxxy would go for some surprise twist but whatever.

This episode, PHEW!

Ok, I'm glad that Adore found her way out. I still think that Michelle's critique was super harsh and felt personal though she should of been gone before Coco. However I doubt coco would of killed today's challenge tho so...Meh. Better she leave now than to embarras herself for the rest of the season and waste everyones time. At the same time, I hope she does not come back ever.

Snatch game was cute. My Faves were Alaska > Katya > Alyssa > Ginger .....that's it!

But the runway looks?!?! OMG!

Katya, Detox and Alaska just...Wow....Mostly Detox tho! Katya was so beautiful that it ended up being my number one but LORDT!! DETOOOOOOXXX!! I LIVE!!! The minute she walked out, my mouth dropped. She completely ended me!!..That by far has to be the best look period. Fierce, Editorial, The color blocking with the silver mid piece.....FUCK!!!

Katya was just gorgeous. I legit said she was giving me synchronized swimmer realness at the same time one of the judges said it, like, she killed the look. I never knew she had that in her and it was just amazing.

Alaska also ended me. Phew! Sis was giving me minority report, front desk secretary realness! Katya, Alaska and Detox are seriously the ones to watch. They have to be the final 3. Love!

I thought Ginger was cute too and Alyssa. Roxxy wasn't too bad but it was boring. Phi Phi was just meh, and Tatianna was so dated. GIRL -_______________- this entire look is 2004...I mean, come on sis. When Michelle said Fredericks of Hollywood, I choked! Her Ariana Grande was so weak too but to be fair, its not very far from Ariana Grande so, I mean, she was accurate. Ari is a very dry person sometimes so there wasn't really much to work with but wrong choice girl!

Roxxy was a dumbass for changing to alaska, like wtf was that? And why would you want to do the snatch game on someone who's like..in the competition? That...made no sense. She should've stuck with Sophia which would of been a flop too soooo...welp!

I thought Detox Grace rendition was funny. She had me dying so I was surprised that she was in the bottom 3 but I guess she was the "weakest"..so it makes sense but she was FAR from the weakest. I think the bottom 2 would have been fine. I predict Phi Phi to go next.

mantidor

Are we really spoiling an already aired episode? ok.

Disappointed in
Alaska, I would have come for Roxxy's blood.

Maybe she was indeed playing it strategically and saw
Tatianna
as a bigger threat though.

The real travesty is
Phi Phi
not being bottom three, sorry but no.

Care to elaborate? Not being snarky, I'm genuinely curious.

I'm not sure if its about this but there is a big rumor going around BIG SPOILERS DO NOT CLICK OR QUOTE
Not long ago Alaska's ex went complete asshole and spilled all the T, and so far everything has been true, with this we kind of know what is coming. I think these are enough hints for you to look it up without actually spilling things in here because people don't like it even in spoiler bars :p because it seems we now know the top three for sure.

Monocle

Damn, what an episode.

First of all, Adore is a mess. I can sympathize with her to a point. Michelle's ep. 1 critique crossed the line between harsh criticism and bullying. She went too far and I don't blame Adore for taking it personally. With that said, Adore missed a golden opportunity to claw her way to the top. There she was, with a second chance to shine and the sympathy of her peers, and does she do what an all-star would do and channel all of that hurt and resentment into a righteous fierceness for the next challenge? Nope. She washes herself out.

REALLY GIRL?

The #1 fan favorite, the gives-no-fucks punk, the top-3-out-of-nowhere queen up and quits in the second episode. No. Just no. You did not just waste a slot that could have gone to Max, BenDeLaCreme, Acid Betty, Courtney Act, Willam (if he's even still interested in RPDR), or a dozen other deserving queens. The disrespect is hard to fathom. This one is on my shitlist pending a serious mea culpa. Pull yourself together sweetie. Moving on.

Is Alaska even capable of dialing down her radiant fierceness at this stage? She is always on point these days. Just an endless fount of wit and invention, flawless comic timing, stunning fashion, and consummate professionalism. Insert another ten paragraphs of praise here. She is simply the best.

Detox ruled the runway this week though. God damn, she gave me a Raja moment. Gorgeous edgy couture. Drag Race's very own neon demon.

Alaska should have booted Roxxxy to erase any question of lingering loyalties. And because Roxxxy deserved to leave more than Tatianna did. I hope Alaska doesn't run afoul of Tati's "revenge." Tatianna could totally come back though. I wouldn't mind a bit.

If Phi Phi doesn't up her game, she needs to go. I love how she's grown since S4. Nothing but admiration for her drag skills. But where is the brilliance that's so apparent on her Instagram? She is not showing her best self here.

All these rumors and spoilers (which I refuse to read) are making me nervous. Just give me Alaska and Katya in the top 3. No shenanigans or bullshittery, thank you very much.

Disappointed that Adore walked, though not sure I could deal with that swollen, sulky face another week.

Loved Alaska this week, definitely the strongest contender in the race. Also like Detox's runway.

I don't think Tatiana was a particularly strong contender but I do like his personality so I was a bit gutted for him. If he does come back as part of the vengeance thing then I hope he doesn't waste it (though I feel like he would, most previously eliminated queens come back and it amounts to nothing)

Not really liking Phi Phi or Roxxy much, I feel they're the weakest contenders at this point. Phi Phi will go next if he doesn't step it up.

B-Dex

Nnnnnnnnnnnn this truth.

39LEZDH.jpg

I hate Michelle Visage. 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom