• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor - Sony's upcoming PC game is The Last Of Us Part 2 Remastered

geary

I dont think so...Probably will be ported near the release of Season 2. Prolly is a port for spring 2025.
Until then GT7 and Demon Souls have better chances to be ported.

Last edited:

Gudji

Get It Hell Yeah GIF by Naughty Dog

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
giphy.gif

And this version will be exactly the same visually as the PS5 one bc they can't make it look like Part I on PS5 even and never even tried.

P.S. I think Demon's Souls will be the last launch game they'll ever port to PC, if it'll even happen. But tbh, PS5 version already looks amaizing, I can't even think of a thing or two they can do on PC better except screen resolution and 60 FPS beyond 1440p.

Last edited:

analog_future

Resident Crybaby
The Last of Us Part II still looks really good, although many games have now surpassed it visually.

Definitely excited for this though as I've only played through it one time

Skifi28

I'm always curious why they don't space out their announcements/releases on PC better. Don't they care about cannibalizing their own sales?

shamoomoo

I'm always curious why they don't space out their announcements/releases on PC better. Don't they care about cannibalizing their own sales?
Does it matter? Those games already sold whatever on the PlayStation and PC gamers knowing what's coming out isn't going to change how much each game might sell.

Jaybe

Hopefully they actually test this thing instead of shittng it out broken just ahead of a fiscal quarter end like Part 1

Soodanim

1. There will be all sorts of mods
2. They will be removed from Nexus
3. There will be articles about homo/transphobic mods
4. Twitter will twitter
5. There will be a thread here and people will argue about Nexus being biased with responses that Nexus can do whatever they like on their private site
6. Reeeeeeeeeeeee

I'll see you there

Top Bottom