• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: Resident Evil 9 to be titled "Apocal.Xpse" has been in development for 2 years, would feature Chris Redfield and Jill Valentine

Sleepwalker

image-15-1024x576-1.png

Rumors are starting to spread about RE9.

- No Coop

- Chris, Jill and Claire would likely appear

- No winters family members in the game.

- Last game featuring Chris.

- No Leon or Ada.

- No Barry

- Jill will play a similar role as Ada in RE4 remake.

- Zombies to return partially.

- Mythological enemies resembling wendigo to appear.

Announcement supposedly coming October-November this year.

https://evilhazard.com.br/chris-red...eld-podem-estar-presentes-em-resident-evil-9/

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
Having trouble believing this rumor.. that's just too fucking silly lol

How do you pronounce that nightmare?

brian0057

Banned
Just call it 9 or IX.
Why the obsession with having a subtitle that has the number in it.
Resident Evil 7 is the only one that did it well.

Last edited:
Sounds about right according to that Capcom ransomware leak that happend a few years ago. It was also codenamed Apocalypse.

Nautilus

Banned
Yeah, can't quite believe this. Say its Chris last game, but he is well alive in the future. So what's stopping Capcom from changing its mind in 5 years or so and just put Chris in a new game again? This reads like bullshit.

Anyway, kinda sad and pissed that they didn't give the Winters a proper trilogy, as I really enjoyed Ethan.

skit_data

Why would they wanna further associate themselves with the line of movies that undoubtedly made the name ”Reident Evil” a household joke before they picked up the pace themselves to undo the harm

Last edited:
Top Bottom