• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RTX 3090 is HUGE!

iJudged

Banned
WoWe

Edit: Old news...apologies i didn't find anything during initial search, mod pls delete.
Hem8jNoUCewdRR1n4Sf5dM-LNVPtWOgkjWWsHgwoOcA.jpg

Last edited:
i have debated what it would take to make a custom atx case...i made a killing 3d printing ps4 top covers that allow you to put fans ontop
i could make cases for people that have these oversized cards...

im still crying over the fact i bought a 2080 ti about 2 months ago and the discounts now are around $1000 aud

BluRayHiDef

Banned
I would guess one way too big for its intended use.

I was thinking that perhaps it's dedicated to specific tasks, such as data mining or simulating biological phenomenon and is on 24/7.

EDIT:

I googled the image and found the following. It's a case that accommodates extreme water-cooling systems for personal computers.

Last edited:

Pagusas

Elden Member
does any place have measurement information for it? Nevermind.. found it.

Holy shit, my ITX case can fit it!!!! I didnt think that would be a thing, but I have 12.5" of space for it. I think I'm going to get it instead of a 3080 now!

Last edited:

iJudged

Banned
i have debated what it would take to make a custom atx case...i made a killing 3d printing ps4 top covers that allow you to put fans ontop

im still crying over the fact i bought a 2080 ti about 2 months ago and the discounts now are around $1000 aud
Omg! Try return somehow. That blows

I saw a used one earlier on Marketplace for £500. Ouch.

TheContact

does any place have measurement information for it? Nevermind.. found it.

Holy shit, my ITX case can fit it!!!! I didnt think that would be a thing, but I have 12.5" of space for it. I think I'm going to get it instead of a 3080 now!

i'd be really concerned about heat tbh especially in an itx case. if you have the $ for a 3090 can you upgrade the case? or do you need that form factor

jigglet

Banned
So is the last one the 3070 or the 3060? I expected the 3070 to be identical in size to the 3080 so I assume it's the 3060 I'm seeing?

Top Bottom