• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Returnal falls to #15 in Week 2 | UK Boxed Charts

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly
No maybe you do though, people are just giving there opinion how they think females potrayed in videogames is changing, just cause it dont follow what you think doesnt make it any righter or wrong,
Isn't the way females are portrayed in all media changing? Hey, I would say all genders. It's just the times are a changing. Nothings gonna stop it. You can take issue with that or accept it. I feel old as fuck now and have kids and it will soon be their generations turn to run the world. Nothing I can do about it but I just try and accept it.

There's still amazing games and plenty of attractive people in them :).

nbkicker

Isn't the way females are portrayed in all media changing? Hey, I would say all genders. It's just the times are a changing. Nothings gonna stop it. You can take issue with that or accept it. I feel old as fuck now and have kids and it will soon be their generations turn to run the world. Nothing I can do about it but I just try and accept it.

There's still amazing games and plenty of attractive people in them :).
Yep i agree , i just dont agree with some people who jumping down some peoples throats on here just cause they said they didnt buy the game because they didnt like the main charachter design, all im saying is its upto them there choices there money and there own view, they dont have to follow along with how others think

Derift

No maybe you do though, people are just giving there opinion how they think females potrayed in videogames is changing, just cause it dont follow what you think doesnt make it any righter or wrong,
i gave a straight response to your remark "I dont think anyone ever said they where thinking about banging the video character they playing" lol maybe i should have been more clear... we literally have a thread on this forum about hottest asses in video games... so yea people wanting to have sex with videogame characters is a thing...

FrankWza

Yep i agree , i just dont agree with some people who jumping down some peoples throats on here just cause they said they didnt buy the game because they didnt like the main charachter design, all im saying is its upto them there choices there money and there own view, they dont have to follow along with how others think
I think that would usually be a true statement. But people have been making so many excuses not to buy this game for months. If HM releases a save patch and an Angelina Jolie skin and lowers the price $10 this game will sell a million copies a week for the next month. That’s how I interpret Returnal comments.

Zimmy68

I think that would usually be a true statement. But people have been making so many excuses not to buy this game for months. If HM releases a save patch and an Angelina Jolie skin and lowers the price $10 this game will sell a million copies a week for the next month. That’s how I interpret Returnal comments.
A proper video game "skin" ship has sailed and can't save it now. It should have been changed way before release.
The idea of Ellen DeGeneres (or any short haired, 50 year old confirmed bachelorette ) running around shooting tentacle monsters didn't get the hype train going for most.
Add the $10 upcharge and you have a dedicated chapter in Jason Schreier's next book on how not to launch a game.

FrankWza

A proper video game "skin" ship has sailed and can't save it now. It should have been changed way before release.
The idea of Ellen DeGeneres (or any short haired, 50 year old confirmed bachelorette ) running around shooting tentacle monsters didn't get the hype train going for most.
Add the $10 upcharge and you have a dedicated chapter in Jason Schreier's next book on how not to launch a game.
Next month it will be Ratchet or Rivet is anti-furry and the load times are too fast and there’s not enough time to take a sip of their orange mocha chai tai tea with a splash of wheatgrass a pinch of cinnamon and curry hold the sugar extra Splenda grande regulare…and the $70 price

Jimmy_liv

Its an overpriced niche title, so its not surprising. 80€ is just ridiculous.
The sooner it gets cheaper the sooner i will buy.
This... Unfortunately.

I've bought it, struggled and can't get off biome 3. It's a great niche title and ik fortunate that I have the money to spend but for people who aren't as fortunate and are unsure you simply aren't going to get an impulse purchase at that price.

saintjules

This... Unfortunately.

I've bought it, struggled and can't get off biome 3. It's a great niche title and ik fortunate that I have the money to spend but for people who aren't as fortunate and are unsure you simply aren't going to get an impulse purchase at that price.

There are some fights in Biome 3 that you just need to run away from. But if you are building your stats well in the first 2 Biomes, you should be able to manage most of the 3rd Biome.

Top Bottom