• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil Village framerate/resolution info for various platforms

HAL-01

Just played the demo with RT on, on a regular 60hz display. It looked real smooth to me. We'll have to wait for the framerate analysis

Just played the demo with RT on, on a regular 60hz display. It looked real smooth to me. We'll have to wait for the framerate analysis
I just didn't like the motion blur - though I plan on getting this game for PC so i'll turn it off on there. Played on my CX, game looks amazing but just wanna adjust the blur

Played on the PS4 Pro and was really impressed with the visuals.

The framerate was a solid 60fps (except for the moments when the lycans grab you and you get a close up on their faces or when you shoot those flour bags up close) and the texture work was exceptional in detail and variety for a 60fps game. No tearing at all.

The image quality was very good also (though the trees branches had some bad aliasing/shimmer), everything was very sharp on the Pro, especially when considering it was only 1080p.

Unfortunately I didn't enjoy it because of it's FPS gameplay...

Top Bottom