• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, he expanded on what he's doing by saying "russian assets" are after him so he needed to make a new twitter incognito. Now he can scream into the void even louder with no followers!

WGKtlTs.png

Damn, imagine thinking your work as a moderator on a video game message board is so important that Russian spies are after you. Are there even any normal Resetera mods left?

Ymir

Damn, imagine thinking your work as a moderator on a video game message board is so important that Russian spies are after you. Are there even any normal Resetera mods left?
We'll always have Neph sticking around going on hunger strikes and skipping meals to stave off the russians

Astral Dog

He opened his account to rant again. Screencapped before he (maybe) decativates it.

yOiR8Bo.jpg

RjJ4jy0.jpg

Awww Hecht, where will the content come from now? You poor soul, you were sometimes getting up to 4 likes, you had potential!

Bullseye, he ain't quitting twitter at all, just making a new account. LOL

Md5JkRg.jpg
This is a little interesting, i find Twitter to be quite positive and a breath of fresh air compared to ERA you just need to know what accounts not to follow 🤭 (still with dumb comments and some negativity, but thats the whole internet and nowhere as bad as ERA)

Jooxed

Gold Member

Fuck we have to go outside and walk again.

Dick Jones

Gold Member

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
Waiting to see if inevitable The Smash Bros character announ cement thread tommorrow will be temporarily locked when it turns out to be Crash, Sora, Geno, or any character they didn't want. Or they proritize actual Popular characters over Black dude that appeared in Metroid Other M.

Min Min was the minority female character they wanted, but that didn't save her.

Asians are white-adjacent, they only care about minorities if their skin is a shade of brown.

Essentially, it's black nationalism.

teezzy

Banned
This is one of the worst symptoms of REEEEEE syndrome; the idea that unless you completely buy into one side or the other that you have no opinions, morals, or backbone.

Also, "undecided voters" are "Trump supporters"

1485866992_chris-rock-huh-face.gif

You could obviously make the exact opposite argument. Undecided voters clearly have more integrity and backbone because they agree with both candidates on different issues and aren't down into being brainwashed to 100% subjecting to either side's political compass.

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
You could obviously make the exact opposite argument. Undecided voters clearly have more integrity and backbone because they agree with both candidates on different issues and aren't down into being brainwashed to 100% subjecting to either side's political compass.

Yep.

Saruhashi

Banned

For a group of people who claim to be experts on radicalization etc, especially on the Right, they definitely have a blind spot when it comes to self-reflection.

"Our candidate shouldn't need to earn your vote! Just fucking vote for them you spineless bastard! Jeez, you are one of the worst people alive! Just vote the way I tell you too!"

You know you are in a bad spot when your hatred is not aimed at people who are the polar opposite to you politically but rather at people who simply don't fully agree with you.

I'm not American and I don't like Trump but I if I were from the US then I would think at the very minimum a candidate would need to EARN my vote.
Not just say "vote for me, you cunt, the other guy is terrible, you spineless bastard, you human garbage, vote for me, thanks".

Folks who talk about wanting and needing allies but start off the conversation with "if you are undecided then you are a horrible person."
It's like a child throwing the tantrum BEFORE they've even asked for an ice-cream or that toy. WTF?

"Hey, it's your friendly expert on far-right radicalization here! Aren't these undecided people just the absolute fucking worst scum of the Earth even worse than the far right, fuck them, burn it down, am I right?"

Spot the Era poster:

Lol
The trans person in that clip actually came out the most sane which does elude to the fact a majority of the screechers on reee are not actual trans/black or any of the other supposed minorities

the only minorities I have seen on that board that appear to be legitimate are the asians and they are only just above straight white males on the reeeee oppression ladder

Bought the book just to appreciate that hilarious interview it sparked. I haven’t even ever read a JK Rowling book before. Struggled to find it, for some reason she has used a different author name.

uojz1DY.jpg
Just so you know it's the 5th book in a series. I put them on my kindle but haven't read them. I'm not sure how much you'll understand without reading the first 4, maybe you'll be fine.

MrFunSocks

Banned
Dug in and found more,

Holy hell those videos are just incredible. That Butterworth guy is Reeeeee personified. If you don’t agree with him you’re a bigot and transphobic and all those other woke buzzwords. He’s got literal transitioned people next to him saying they disagree and he’s making their life harder and he still won’t back down.

Last edited:
Holy hell those videos are just incredible. That Butterworth guy is Reeeeee personified. If you don’t agree with him you’re a bigot and transphobic and all those other woke buzzwords. He’s got literal transitioned people next to him saying they disagree and he’s making their life harder and he still won’t back down.
I would actually donate money if someone has a kickstarter to slap that guy

Ionian

Dug in and found more,

Christ, that was a rough watch but only because of the constant shouting.

Also WTH with the woman beside him constantly holding onto his arm? I would have told her to fuck off despite the fact she was being reasonable.

So much going on in the video. The other blondey looks like she wished she'd taken a sick-day off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom