• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ResetEra Discussion -- Stay civil. Don't get personal. Keep it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

recma12

98RiMtd.png

...........................aaaaand he got banned in his own dumb ass easy mode thread

Dick Jones

Gold Member
When did Mendinso and Nothing Loud become chief dickhead posters there? I miss the days where Hobbes would miserably fail to manage situations and posters complained about games they actually played. Although Nepenthe unable to have time to eat because of all the work she does is fucking gold. No one is that busy (especially when you're working from a computer at home).

Also Valedix Valedix do yourself a favour and get off Era. It is a hate site that puts their remaining posters in a state of constant depression and whipping up hate that is obviously affecting people's mental health. You can argue that we are dickheads, fine, but there is a reason we don't have an almost steady daily stream of suicide threads. Ask yourself how we don't have it here, nor any other gaming forum in existence?

Get help. Talk to someone who is trained to help you or a real friend for a coffee to talk and not some poster on ERA who thinks asking you not to die as you'll miss BOTW2/GOW:Ragnarok/Halo:Infinite or posting suicide hotlines is their hands washed of responsibility.

Get help, I hope it all works out for you and please cut out the toxic parts of your life and work on yourself. Your mental health is more important than any bullshit gaming forum. Good luck

lmimmfn

98RiMtd.png

...........................aaaaand he got banned in his own dumb ass easy mode thread
You contribute....you lose :pie_roffles::pie_roffles::pie_roffles::pie_roffles::pie_roffles:

I miss the days where Hobbes would miserably fail to manage situations and posters complained about games they actually played.
The site lost a lot with the downfall of prominent member Hobbes, his incident manager status needs to be reinstated, he's perfect for managing Mr 'spent 20k to look at a guy in NY's issues

Reminds me.......
3ahYoVt.jpg

Last edited:

nush

Ionian

ChubbyEasyBarbet-size_restricted.gif

Clicked it, closed it.

I ain't got time for dat.

Ionian

OoPa74N.jpg

Nobody cared when you were on it anyway Hecht so you ain't gonna be missed.

(Also LOL at "self control", that's the one thing you do not possess considering your aggressive rants on Twitter and ERA alone. hahaha)

Last edited:

Dick Jones

Gold Member

OoPa74N.jpg

Nobody cared when you were on it anyway Hecht so you ain't gonna be missed.

(Also LOL at "self control", that's the one thing you do not possess considering your aggressive rants on Twitter and ERA alone. hahaha)
Okay, who hacked his account and made that joke post? He obviously couldn't be less self-aware if he tried.

All his friends.... :pie_eyeroll:
Jim Beam
John Jameson
Jack Daniels
Arthur Guinness
Tia Maria
Tom Collins

Ionian

He's not leaving Twitter.

He opened his account to rant again. Screencapped before he (maybe) decativates it.

yOiR8Bo.jpg

RjJ4jy0.jpg

Awww Hecht, where will the content come from now? You poor soul, you were sometimes getting up to 4 likes, you had potential!

Bullseye, he ain't quitting twitter at all, just making a new account. LOL

Md5JkRg.jpg

Last edited:

Ymir

He opened his account to rant again. Screencapped before he (maybe) decativates it.

yOiR8Bo.jpg

RjJ4jy0.jpg

Awww Hecht, where will the content come from now? You poor soul, you were sometimes getting up to 4 likes, you had potential!

Bullseye, he ain't quitting twitter at all, just making a new account. LOL

Md5JkRg.jpg
Just enjoy games and stop being negative? So the whiny drunken white dude doesn’t care about the concerns of minorities because they whine too much? So Mr. “Immune to your bullshit” was racist all along. Heil Hecht

Dick Jones

Gold Member
LOL, he expanded on what he's doing by saying "russian assets" are after him so he needed to make a new twitter incognito. Now he can scream into the void even louder with no followers!

WGKtlTs.png
Shit comrade. He found out about our glorious leader Vladimir Putin's plan to infiltrate ERA through a raging alcoholic's weakness for Babycham.

MudoSkills

Volcano High Alumnus (Cum Laude)
Surely paying B-Dubs is supporting bigotry? All those Era clear members literally have the blood of black youth on their hands.

Scotty W

Gold Member

Previous comic was the best cause it made fun of maga hats people... this one is bad cause it makes fun of them... shocking.
Zvlxman.png

Traianvs

LOL, he expanded on what he's doing by saying "russian assets" are after him so he needed to make a new twitter incognito. Now he can scream into the void even louder with no followers!

WGKtlTs.png

who are these russian assets trying to infiltrate ResetERA?
I mean "if" I were a russian asset, I wouldn't touch that den of fascists with a ten feet pole. No amount of Vodka could sanitize me after such mission, ни за что!

Ymir

This is one of the worst symptoms of REEEEEE syndrome; the idea that unless you completely buy into one side or the other that you have no opinions, morals, or backbone.

Also, "undecided voters" are "Trump supporters"

1485866992_chris-rock-huh-face.gif
Because if you're not part of their arbitrarily defined group then they can hang any label to you. If you like the new Harry Potter then you're transphobic and support the death and genocide of all trans people which is happening DAILY. if you don't hate AND actively try to deplatform Joe Rogan you're a white supremacist. The list goes on, if you don't take violent action against a thing they don't like then you're just as the worst thing they can think of, if not worse. For all their contempt and hate of society and others they love their labels and grouping people into the worst group they can come up with.

Waiting to see if inevitable The Smash Bros character announcement thread tommorrow will be temporarily locked when it turns out to be Crash, Sora, Geno, or any character they didn't want. Or they proritize actual Popular characters over Black dude that appeared in Metroid Other M.

Min Min was the minority female character they wanted, but that didn't save her.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom