• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Reporter drives Bugatti Veyron Vitesse to Taco Bell drive thru, orders bean burrito

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc13

I didn't like the Veyron till I saw one up close. Ugly or not, it still has amazing technology and performance.

n0n44m

The 57SC Atlantic, yes.

1994-eb110-ss-side-vin6oa4.jpg

;)

Row

Banned
it's ugly, but it's unmistakable and people instantly know the rough price tag, so it does a good job of giving the driver attention and the benefits that come with it

Enron

Banned
The Veyron is not a nice looking car. It was not designed for looks, it was designed to make it go Warp fuckin' 11.

Maddocks

"I bet this baby's got a lot of ugh," Giglione says, performing a hip thrust. "It's all about the pussy, after all. You know what I'm talking about."

my favorite quote of the whole thing. random dude tells them to pull over just to tell them its all about the pussy.

It might not look as good as some of the other super cars, but it cant be easy to design a car that doesn't turn into a piece of cardboard at 260 miles an hour. That's faster than an f1 car and those are designed for grip.

what's the point of having such a ridiculously fast car? on what road would you ever be able to go fast enough to have the horsepower be a satisfying payoff?

M-PG71C

And I will never afford one. Even one day as I become a nurse practitioner I will still never have the money to afford one. Oh well, I can afford Taco Bell though!

magenta

what's the point of having such a ridiculously fast car? on what road would you ever be able to go fast enough to have the horsepower be a satisfying payoff?

To show that Volkswagen (who owns Bugatti) is top dog when it comes to automotive engineering.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Are you folks saying that the car is ugly is saying it due to repressed jealousy due to never being able to buy one?

Hahaha.

I thought the car is gorgeous.

jambo

As always, I'll use any car thread as an excuse to post pictures of the Holde Efijy Concept

GOAT

Are you folks saying that the car is ugly is saying it due to repressed jealousy due to never being able to buy one?

Hahaha.

Most of us said it was ugly and then talked about other supercars, so your logic makes no fucking sense.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016

Hahaha.

I thought the car is gorgeous.
Or maybe people just think it's straight up ugly? I know radical thinking over here.

Any racetrack. Its not supposed to be a daily.

Im usually not a fan of the Veyron's looks but the orange convertible looks MEAN as fuck. The first time i saw one in real life i was blown away with everything about it. It has real road presence and it doesnt sound like a car, it sounds like a fucking tank when it moves. i also saw one smoke a bike off the lights which was impressive. Something that weighs 2 tonnes should not be able to move that fast.

Theres a bloke that works near me that has one of the modified ones with 1200HP. Its ridiculous but i guess if you have the money why not.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
I bet it gets great gas mileage.

I'm trying to remember the quote from richard hammond on top gear while driving it on the German racetrack. It was something like

'at this speed the gas will run out in 25 minutes... but don't worry about that because the tires will explode in 17 minutes'

or some such ridiculous stat. I forget it and probably butchered it, however I think at speed it can chew through a whole tank in around half hour.

I went and had a look at the Veyron in berlin once. Fuck it was awesome. I wanted to sit in it so bad.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Most of us said it was ugly and then talked about other supercars, so your logic makes no fucking sense.

Or maybe people just think it's straight up ugly? I know radical thinking over here.

Geezz fellas I am just joking around no need to get all worked up :)

I stand by my comment though, I thought the car was gorgeous. Not the best looking no, but slick enough.

trinest

As always, I'll use any car thread as an excuse to post pictures of the Holde Efijy Concept

GOAT

I must have that car

Ash_69

It's not the nicest looking car but having seen it in real like, it is not ugly and definitely has presence which is the main thing thing you're dumping that much dollar.

Also, would until raw. What a machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom