• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Taco Bell Presents The Drive Thru Of The Future

AANnXk0.img

Taco Bell Previewed Its Futuristic Drive-Thru Concept (delish.com)

Aptly titling the experience Taco Bell Defy, the new design—which is scheduled to open in Brooklyn Park, MN, summer 2022—will feature a two-story building and a much faster way to get your TB fix. The innovative restaurant will also include a four-lane drive-thru concept with three of those lanes strictly dedicated to mobile and/or delivery order pickups.

Along with the extra lanes, the new 3,000 square-foot restaurant will allow those who order on the mobile app to have a digital check-in screen and scan their order via a unique QR code. That's not the exciting part though. When customers pull forward to get their order, they'll be able to receive their meal through a proprietary lift system and interact with team members via a two-way audio and video experience. Talk about reaching new heights!

ET9ceTeWsAYNXfb.jpg

Soodanim

Gold Member
I can only assume it won’t be anywhere near as special as they want it to be, and it doesn’t sound impressive. It’s drive through but with more parts that will break.

I’m not American, but my understanding is that at best this will mean long trips to the toilet even quicker than before.

John Witherspoon Funk GIF

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion
I consider myself to be an educated person. Someone who knows what is and is not good for them. I will get Taco Bell at least once a week knowing full well I will spend that night or morning shitting my brains out.

ashamed-im-not-ashamed.gif

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
"Proprietary lift system?"

It's called a dumbwaiter. They're not new.

Top Bottom