• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

REIROM AM SUPERSTAR TOTAL

Mupepe

Banned
mlamcry1ly.jpg

The Great One said:
THIS IS AM LIKE MEN ON MOON

SERIOUS

I NEED TO CONTACT NINTENDO

NEW ORSON WELLES NEW CHARLES CHAPLIN

OMG ALL BRAZIL AM BUYING THIS GAME

WOW JUST FUCK WOW I AM SPREADING THIS IN ALL BRAZIL

HUAHUAHUHAHUUHH ENGLISH AM DOOOMED

DEMI ROX

NINTENDO ROX

WHO MADE THIS GAME

WHO AM THE REAL LEADER PRODUCER

I WANT TO TALK HIM

OMG REIROM SAID THAT MONTHS AGO THAT SOON A COMPANY WILL INTRODUCE NETAL LANGUAGE IN A GAME

NINTENDO THE BEST COMPANY IN WOLRD SAW THAT REIROM AM A ICON

A IDOL OF THE NETAL MASS

REINVENTED THE ENGLISH

WHO FUCK DID THIS TRASNPOST A NEW LANGUAGE INTO GAMING

REIROM>LATIN GREEKS EGYPT FENICIOUS ROMANS

Striek

reirom am tard total.

PS: Is that picture photoshopped? If not then...wow go Nintendo, you rock, the lil' nerdy things make all the difference...

sasimirobot

People are staring at me because I was laughing so hard.
That might be the greatest dialogue I have ever seen in a game

Bebpo

Banned
That scene was AWESOME in the game. Seriously the writing in the DS game is better than almost anything you can get in English this year. Best localization ever!

Akai

"I hope it is photoshopped... or Nintendo is dropping faster than a hard beat"
"First Jake from AWDS, now this? Nintendo's sucking the wrong crowd's dick."

Hahaha, you guys can't be serious...Oh wait, GAF is known for its absolute lack of a sense of humour...

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Akai said:
Hahaha, you guys can't be serious...Oh wait, GAF is known for its absolute lack of a sense of humour...

pfft people that think that reirom and his fake bad english is hilarious have a BAD sense of humour.

REIROM AM FUK FAMOUS

oh no wait, now I get it, it's badly written and all in caps. Thats never irritating.

Scrow

Still Tagged Accordingly
catfish said:
pfft people that think that reirom and his fake bad english is hilarious have a BAD sense of humour.
oh no wait, now I get it, it's badly written and all in caps. Thats never irritating.
what's funny isn't what's said or how it's said, but the fact that it made it into a Nintendo game in the first place.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
REIROM DID NOT MAKE UP THESE PHRASES.

AM CRY has been around for years.

Regardless, nothing can beat the enemy that said "All your base are belong to us!" in the first Mega Man Battle Network game.

Goreomedy

Console Market Analyst
GaimeGuy said:

Shhhh. It's funny when long-standing shtick is attributed to GAFers or OAers.

Soon, I will end every post with "I get no respect." T-shirts will be made to celebrate my genius.

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
GaimeGuy said:

He did make them up. He's been using that rei-speak for at least 7 or so years, at least that's when I first saw him on emulation forums.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
Marconelly said:
He did make them up. He's been using that rei-speak for at least 7 or so years, at least that's when I first saw him on emulation forums.

To be fair, back in the mid 90s most emulation kids from "barzil" talked that way.

Gek54

I hope reirom at leasts gets a mention in the credits, that shit didnt exist until he came around.

Unison

They're only talking like that because they have mind control helmets on. When you beat them up and break the helmets, they start talking like surfers. :lol

Unison

golduck342 said:
Nintendo reads GAF. Guys, keep posting your revolution ideas. :lol

Well, it's the localization team, if anyone. They are quite possibly the best in the business. Paper Mario 2 & the Mario & Luigi games are incredibly well-translated.

snatches

The Nintendo of America localization team are getting quite the reputation. They seem fearless and have apparently been given the greenlight to push the envelope. If this keeps up....

SONY AM FUXXORD

Unison

What's hilarious is that when they did the HAXOR speak in AWDS, everyone bitched.

:lol

THE POWER OF REIROM TOTAL!

Top Bottom